2014+ Suspension Lifts

Thanks for all the info in this thread. I ended up with the following setup.

4.5" Zone suspension lift

20x9 (+12 offset) Hostile Hammered Wheels

33x12.5/20 Toyo Open Country MTs

1.5" Wheel spacers in the rear

Before:

Just the lift without wheels (looks lower in the rear because I had all my factory parts and crap in the bed weighing it down):

After:

Turned out great! The wheels look good. They look like they have a pretty deep lip for a 20x9 and positive offset. I might have to switch out my fuel nutz for a set.

Yeah the 6" BDS

Im curious, did you have the coilover or standard kit? The ride on the standard is great but I'm wondering if those newer version fox coilovers are worth the extra dough. They have adjustments for high and low speed. I went with the standard because I was told I probably couldn't even tell the difference.

Was also wondering about the fox 2.0's in the rear if they were a worthwhile upgrade...

Im curious, did you have the coilover or standard kit? The ride on the standard is great but I'm wondering if those newer version fox coilovers are worth the extra dough. They have adjustments for high and low speed. I went with the standard because I was told I probably couldn't even tell the difference.

Was also wondering about the fox 2.0's in the rear if they were a worthwhile upgrade...

I got the 6'' basic kit as money was an issue for me and the new coil overs, to me, wasn't worth the extra cost. The rear shocks do provide a quality ride so I did go that route.

I got the 6'' basic kit as money was an issue for me and the new coil overs, to me, wasn't worth the extra cost. The rear shocks do provide a quality ride so I did go that route.

I was definitely in the same boat, then the new version fox shocks came out and I was just curious. I probably will pick up the fox tears being they are fairly inexpensive

Love your trucks color btw, had a burgundy 01 Silverado and. Red jewel 11' 2ss camaro. Almost went with it again but I needed to break the trend!

I've got the Zone 4.5" lift on order, and am sure that it is the size and stance I want. But if I wanted to increase the height in the future, is there a way to easily upgrade from the 4.5 to the 6.5in? Would it just be a larger block and drop for the front that re-uses all the other parts? Or would an entire new kit be needed?

Turned out great! The wheels look good. They look like they have a pretty deep lip for a 20x9 and positive offset. I might have to switch out my fuel nutz for a set.

Thanks, it seemed like it took me forever to find what I wanted. I like a basic 5 to 6 spoke wheel with some type of lip. I bought the wheels site unseen and am pretty happy with the choice.

I was definitely in the same boat, then the new version fox shocks came out and I was just curious. I probably will pick up the fox tears being they are fairly inexpensive

Love your trucks color btw, had a burgundy 01 Silverado and. Red jewel 11' 2ss camaro. Almost went with it again but I needed to break the trend!

Thanks I truly love the color also. This is the first non black vehicle I've owned and went to buy another black truck until seeing this one on the lot and immediately knew I had to have it.

Has anyone done the 6.5" zone or another 6" kit with the bottom spacer left installed from a rcx level? Wondering if i can keep my angles manageable and run the 6.5" the spacer on bottom the aal in the rear and 37x12.50 on my factory 20s

Ok finally got through this one after weeks on my phone, screenshot a bunch of pics but still a couple questions.

Im down to the Zone 6.5 and the Fabtech gen II/procomp 6 looking to fit 325/20 or 35x12.5x20. With these which would I be able to use with stock 20 wheels at first and change out later. Obviously theres a huge price difference between zone and fabtech but is there any noticeable difference quality wise. Last question, I think the only one of these that retains the factory track width is the fabtech but ive read the turning radius becomes even worse, any expertise with that?

Thanks for all the help, sad it came to an end after 153 pages

Edit: Also what am I looking to spend install wise in orange county, los angeles, CA (recommended shops if from this area)

Edited by Bpun2016