2014+ Suspension Lifts

After a fresh clay bar 20640140e390edba8773b2115f9c0b99.jpge7e2ca329de5db4a483fa3ea0b7b6424.jpg7445fea9d36f12ad9fc4bd40bc92aa82.jpg

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Zoomie, can't really tell....what color is that? What % tint do you have on the front windows?

That's a bad looking truck!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by Jeff5347

Iridium metallic I love it and 15 percent front

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Mines the Chevy Tungsten. Got a 3 in level but with stick rims and tires. Man I can't wait till I get some nice rims and tires. She looks good now but like yours once new shoes go on they look mean

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sorry first time uploading

What size fox coilovers are those 2.0 or 2.5's and they came with the bds kit right, or did you buy them separate?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Those of you with the 7-8" Mcgaugheys, did you get the economy or the more expensive one?

Reason I ask is because I have the all terrain with teh skid plates already, dont want to spend the money for nothing!

Does anyone have a picture with a 3" Performance Accessory body lift on a 14/15? I already have a 2.25" Pro Comp Level Kit installed and I am thinking of getting a more economical 3" lift for the body. Thanks!

I have a 3 inch performance accessories with a 2.5 inch rough country lift on my 2014 Silverado

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a picture with a 3" Performance Accessory body lift on a 14/15? I already have a 2.25" Pro Comp Level Kit installed and I am thinking of getting a more economical 3" lift for the body. Thanks!

2d57a8a2e8bc78e30fd84e5b28ec2596.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk