2014+ Suspension Lifts

I have a 3 inch performance accessories with a 2.5 inch rough country lift on my 2014 Silverado

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

How much of a pain in the butt was installing the body lift? How long did it take?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I did not install it I did the level lift kit 2.5 but the body lift I took it to a shop in McAllen Tx they charged me 600$ parts and labor. I can beat a price like that I'm from Houston and they were trying to charge me 1800 in a shop here in Houston I was like hell naw so I looked around n found that shop n got it installed there no plms at all runs great n looks great

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Those of you with the 7-8" Mcgaugheys, did you get the economy or the more expensive one?

Reason I ask is because I have the all terrain with teh skid plates already, dont want to spend the money for nothing!

here are the differences between each kit.

Economy- Adjustable 7-9" front struts, Simpler Front Drop Cross Members, Round Kicker braces, 6"Rear Lift blocks , No Diff Skid Plate & No Tie Braces between crossmembers

Standard- Adjustable 7-9" front struts, Traditional Front Drop Cross Members, Round Tubular Kicker Braces, 6" Lift Blocks

Black SS- Adjustable 7-9" front struts, Traditional Front Drop Cross Members W/ Stainless Steel Accents & Hardware, Box Fabricated Kicker Braces, 6" Lift Blocks

Hey guys, I've tried searching with little to no results. Just curious if anyone has the 4" BDS with 35x12.5 on 18s or 20s. Curious as to what it will look like...

On the BDS site it reads, for the 4" kit

• Tire & Wheel Combinations
  • 33" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
  • 33" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
  • 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing

So my question is, why would an 18x9 with 5.75" back spacing work? Am I missing something?

The 4" kit is ordered, along with 18" mayhem warriors, tire size is still opthional but I priced out 35x12.5x18 KO2's.

Thanks in advance,

• Like 1

Hey guys, I've tried searching with little to no results. Just curious if anyone has the 4" BDS with 35x12.5 on 18s or 20s. Curious as to what it will look like...

On the BDS site it reads, for the 4" kit

• Tire & Wheel Combinations
  • 33" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
  • 33" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
  • 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing

So my question is, why would an 18x9 with 5.75" back spacing work? Am I missing something?

The 4" kit is ordered, along with 18" mayhem warriors, tire size is still opthional but I priced out 35x12.5x18 KO2's.

Thanks in advance,

I would assume the wheel might hit the control arm when turning. Might have to wait for someone with a kit to chime in. Or call BDS, I heard there support is great.

I would assume the wheel might hit the control arm when turning. Might have to wait for someone with a kit to chime in. Or call BDS, I heard there support is great.

Damn I didn't think of it like that, with the actually inside diameter of the wheel coming into play...makes a lot more sense now.

But then again, how would that change tire diameter? It can fit an 18" wheel without rubbing any suspension parts, therefore the increase in tire diameter should have no effect?

Edited by tanner709

Got the new wheels installed today, 24X14 American Force 8 Spoke Burnouts with 37" Toyos, I also installed 2" lowering shackles too in the rear 954aca9f410403ec03d69993374fc02a.jpg7412747315a898cb47643ade64670660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that looks freakin sick. I'm normally not a fan of trucks lifted that high but that looks good man.

I'm getting the BDS 4" kit with fox coilovers w/dsc and fox rears. I'm running custom factory 20's and 35x12.50 toyo rt's. I'm getting it out on this Friday so I'll post pics and let you know

looking forward to seeing this one

I'm getting the BDS 4" kit with fox coilovers w/dsc and fox rears. I'm running custom factory 20's and 35x12.50 toyo rt's. I'm getting it out on this Friday so I'll post pics and let you know

I'm new to this site and was hoping someone could help me out, I have a 2015 silverado I have a rough country 3.5 lift with 305 55 20s my wheels r kmc xd series I have posi 18 offset wish I would of gone neg, I'm gunna use hub centric wheel spacer I don't need to cut my studs becuase my wheels have the cut outs, so I'm thinkin of doing 1. 1.25, or 1.50 spacers anyone know wut I could fit without rubbing

Any body have trouble getting Camber in specs? What options are out there if so? Upper control arms? Camber kit bolts?

Guys with 8" or higher lifts.. has anyone come across a problem with maxed out camber? What options are out there for these trucks to correct camber?

I have taken pictures nearly every day this past week! haha! I get super excited to drive my truck, like a teenager who just got their first car. Here are more pictures. Shoot me a PM if you want a better side shot of the track width than what is below. I can take one tomorrow for you. I asked a dozen guys a dozen questions about their trucks when deciding what to do with mine and don't mind paying it forward!

Nate

Hey Nate

Did you upgrade to the Fox shocks?

Hey Nate

Did you upgrade to the Fox shocks?

I did not. I originally wanted to and thought I would wait and see how it handles off road and how aggressively I am really going to drive this thing in dirt, sand, etc. One of the suppliers was running a very sweet group buy on here and the price was excellent (ended last Sunday). I almost pulled the trigger but opted to put the money in some car audio for now instead of coil overs. I am running the truck in some sand dunes this weekend, should give me an idea if I am happy with the stock coil-overs or not. I may eventually do the upgrade... you can jump these trucks pretty high off the ground with those fox coil-overs!! Something I am not comfortable doing until I pay this truck down! haha!!

I have these http://www.texastrucktire.com/uploads/4/4/9/1/44915107/s160087193180611566_p5_i1_w640.jpeg 20" stock. I see the 4.5 can squeezed the 35s with this setup. although this is not ideally what id like but I want to keep that stock look to see what it looks like. Does anyone have that setup 4.5 with 35s and stock 20s?

Also Nate, what shops did you recommend for Socal? I couldnt find where we had talked about that. Thanks again

I replied with info in a PM back when you sent me this... did you get my message? You decide on a setup and shop for your truck?