2014+ Leveling Kits

That's marketing, plain and simple. Their website doesn't specify what make/model the 35's can fit on, or what width the tires are. "Up to 35 inch tires (on select applications)" isn't the same as saying "will fit 35x12.5 tires on GMC 1500 4WD, with a max of 4.75" backspacing on the wheels". As someone already mentioned, that 35" claim is likely on a different make of truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic [emoji1360]

That's true could be for a different truck/ year or maybe 35 tall and 11 inch width. I didn't say I wanted 35s. I just asked the gentleman a question and flowed up with the sales ad on Amazon and what the rep said. just so I clear this up here is what it says on the ranchos website ("doesn't specify make/model") is what you said

This is on gorancho.com

05ba2407691e7ad3e97785cd82b66ce5.png

So does this fall under false or misleading advertising?

Edited by SuperSierra
  • Like 1

2.5" RC, 275/65R20 Ridge Grapplers, Stock 20" wheels plastidipped matte anthracite grey to see if I liked the color. Turned out pretty good. I do have airbags which put my about an inch higher in the back, if I drop to 0-5 psi it runs almost perfectly level

How are you liking the Nittos man? They're in my top 3 of getting

How are you liking the Nittos man? They're in my top 3 of getting

They are great! very small hum at freeway speeds but with the radio on, you cant even hear them. overall super smooth and I love the aggressive look. They are a bit heavy at 60lbs each coming from the 40lbs stock but the truck still pushes them like nothing. I highly recommend them.

• Like 1

They are great! very small hum at freeway speeds but with the radio on, you cant even hear them. overall super smooth and I love the aggressive look. They are a bit heavy at 60lbs each coming from the 40lbs stock but the truck still pushes them like nothing. I highly recommend them.

I plan on getting them in the 305/55/20s, if I get them. I really like the aggressive look of em. How many miles you have on yours? I had 35" Toyo MTs on my old setup. I love those tires too. They did great in the rain, highway and everything.

I plan on getting them in the 305/55/20s, if I get them. I really like the aggressive look of em. How many miles you have on yours? I had 35" Toyo MTs on my old setup. I love those tires too. They did great in the rain, highway and everything.

Not even 1k on them yet, just got them two weeks ago. But I have done some max towing on them and they perform great, they are rated E which is an added plus. you can clear 34's with 2.5 level and no trimming or rubbing by the way

Not even 1k on them yet, just got them two weeks ago. But I have done some max towing on them and they perform great, they are rated E which is an added plus. you can clear 34's with 2.5 level and no trimming or rubbing by the way

Well, it thought about getting the 2.5" one, but I hear anything past 2" is putting a lot of stress on the suspension and such.

I think I'm gonna go with the Ridge Grapplers, I went on Nittos website and everyone rated them 5 stars for the most part. Whatever I can find cheapest between the Toyo MTs, Toyo RTs and Ridge Grapplers in the 305/55/20s, that's what I'm gonna do.

That's true could be for a different truck/ year or maybe 35 tall and 11 inch width. I didn't say I wanted 35s. I just asked the gentleman a question and flowed up with the sales ad on Amazon and what the rep said. just so I clear this up here is what it says on the ranchos website ("doesn't specify make/model") is what you said

So does this fall under false or misleading advertising?

Heck no, I just think it's vague advertising and I'm more more likely to buy from a manufacturer who is either more clear or conservative in their claims and definitions.

I would love to find a thread/post where someone fits 35's under a 2.5" level or 2.5-3" coilover application, complete with clear pics and directions of what, if any, needed trimmed and the specs of the rest of their setup (UCAs, specific tire, wheel size and offset, etc). I'm getting ready to put King 2.5's on my front end and if I was sure I could fit wide 34's or 35's in there based on solid evidence, I would be all over it [emoji1360] So I'm glad you're bringing this up and maybe finding some details/scenarios.

Heck no, I just think it's vague advertising and I'm more more likely to buy from a manufacturer who is either more clear or conservative in their claims and definitions.

I would love to find a thread/post where someone fits 35's under a 2.5" level or 2.5-3" coilover application, complete with clear pics and directions of what, if any, needed trimmed and the specs of the rest of their setup (UCAs, specific tire, wheel size and offset, etc). I'm getting ready to put King 2.5's on my front end and if I was sure I could fit wide 34's or 35's in there based on solid evidence, I would be all over it [emoji1360] So I'm glad you're bringing this up and maybe finding some details/scenarios.

Not sure what your laws are on false or misleading advertising but it's pretty straightforward here.

The false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices provisions of the Competition Act contain a general prohibition against materially false or misleading representations. They also prohibit making performance representations which are not based on adequate and proper tests.

So I'm not to worried.

Not sure what your laws are on false or misleading advertising but it's pretty straightforward here.

The false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices provisions of the Competition Act contain a general prohibition against materially false or misleading representations. They also prohibit making performance representations which are not based on adequate and proper tests.

So I'm not to worried.

Worried about what? Buying them and not having them fit, and then not being able to return them?

I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about the absolute PITA it would be to install the level/lift, do the alignment, buy and put on tires only to find out they don't fit, then have to fight to get a refund for the lift (or tires) from them AND uninstall everything to send the lift back. The install, uninstall, pray, reinstall part just sounds horrible.

• Like 2

My 305/55 hit at full turn going forward or reverse

SuperAllTerrain

It maters what your rims are(width offset, extra, and you have to push in the wheel well more then likely. I'll give it a try when amazon has more available. No mater what I want the shocks my stock ranchos are trash.