2014+ Leveling Kits

Finally got my level and wheels and tires! Couldn't be happier with the results.

Motofab 2.5" front and 1" rear

17x9 -12 offset with 295/70R17 General Grabber x3's

All I did for trimming was cut out a little piece of the rear of the front wheel wells. If done clean enough, you'd never really even know if was done. No rubbing of any kind

IMG_0444_zpscqqjr1gu.jpg

IMG_0448_zpstxqcntwz.jpg

IMG_0446_zpssvgmuqlo.jpg

IMG_0440_zpsv5iaejlf.jpg

IMG_0447_zpscnognf3j.jpg

• Like 5

Finally got my level and wheels and tires! Couldn't be happier with the results.

All I did for trimming was cut out a little piece of the rear of the front wheel wells. If done clean enough, you'd never really even know if was done. No rubbing of any kind

IMG_0444_zpscqqjr1gu.jpg

IMG_0448_zpstxqcntwz.jpg

IMG_0446_zpssvgmuqlo.jpg

IMG_0440_zpsv5iaejlf.jpg

IMG_0447_zpscnognf3j.jpg

Those tires are my favorite, trucks looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0444_zpscqqjr1gu.jpg

IMG_0448_zpstxqcntwz.jpg

IMG_0446_zpssvgmuqlo.jpg

IMG_0440_zpsv5iaejlf.jpg

IMG_0447_zpscnognf3j.jpg

How do you like those tires?

• Like 1

All I did for trimming was cut out a little piece of the rear of the front wheel wells. If done clean enough, you'd never really even know if was done. No rubbing of any kind IMG_0444_zpscqqjr1gu.jpgIMG_0448_zpstxqcntwz.jpgIMG_0446_zpssvgmuqlo.jpgIMG_0440_zpsv5iaejlf.jpgIMG_0447_zpscnognf3j.jpg

You mean their 2"rear block? ;)

So far I really like them although I haven't put too many miles on them. For an MT they are very quiet but most brand new MT's usually are for a little while. And as far as rear blocks go, there is way too much confusion because of people using the overall height of the block instead of how much lift your new block will give you. all the lift blocks I found were labeled by how much lift they will give you ??

• Like 1

So far I really like them although I haven't put too many miles on them. For an MT they are very quiet but most brand new MT's usually are for a little while. And as far as rear blocks go, there is way too much confusion because of people using the overall height of the block instead of how much lift your new block will give you. all the lift blocks I found were labeled by how much lift they will give you [emoji1360]

I want those tires in 35 but I can't find them lower than $530 Canadian not including tax or additional fees 993142b1135d512d85c93b1a95b7a69c.png

From what I've gathered, General is discontinuing that tire and it's being replaced by the X3. Tire rack just had blow out sales on that tire in all sizes and most of them are all gone so I'm assuming that's what is happening.

yeah I haven't seen those around I was thinking of getting those with my new 17s but I'll probably just stick with toyos again. I'm hoping some place will have a great Memorial Day sale on tires

From what I've gathered, General is discontinuing that tire and it's being replaced by the X3. Tire rack just had blow out sales on that tire in all sizes and most of them are all gone so I'm assuming that's what is happening.

Ya I did see general has a new tread pattern A/T with the red lettering.

Yeah me too they remind me of a cement truck tire. The new x3's like mine are actually MT's not AT's but IMO they are kind of right inbetween the two which is why I like them. The x3 is supposed to out perform the old Grabber in every way tho.

• Like 1