2014+ Leveling Kits

Has anyone done a 2" in the front and 2" blocks in the back? I would like to keep some rake to it and thinking about getting the kit from motofab. Just wondering if anyone had pics of it done and quality of the kit. Thanks

I did 2.5 in the front and a 1 inch bigger block in the rear (2.25" replacing the 1.25"). Maintained about 1" of rake, meaning the 2.5" with nothing in the rear probably would have made mine dead level

• Like 1

Maybe I am just a bit old school but IMO without a 6" lift and 37" tires the 20" wheels look like they should be on some low-rider and not a 4x4 truck. I guess I'm just getting old because it seems like everyone and their brother is running 20's. Hope everything works out with your new wheels, tires, and leveling kit. I know the tires I have are big for 285/70 or at least that is what I have read in comparison to other brands of A/T tires in that size.

I agree completely. Especially MT's on 20's. even with 35-37's, I'd still run 17's or smaller lol. I had 35/12.5r16's on my lifted '03 Silverado. Thanks for the good luck on the wheels and tires. I'll be sure to post pics and info on fittment.

Haha to each his own. I could agree with you that aggressive tires below like a 33 with 20's looks a little funny. But IMO anything 33+ looks great.

Not a fan of these kids stretching 24x14's on 33x12.50's though lol

Haha to each his own. I could agree with you that aggressive tires below like a 33 with 20's looks a little funny. But IMO anything 33+ looks great.

Not a fan of these kids stretching 24x14's on 33x12.50's though lol

Yeah true. Not a fan of all that either. I've decided on the motofab 2.5" front kit but I'm going back and forth between the 1" and 2" blocks to go in the rear. Do you have any pics of your setup?

This is all I have at the moment.

I've heard nothing but bad things about the previous generation Falkens, so I hope these are improved. They do look better than I thought they would. It might have been asked before, but do you have any lock-to-lock pictures of clearances around the UCA and the swaybar? I think you mentioned you had to zip tie the liner.

Edited by bcbz71

Looks really good. I have earmarked that size as a possibility since the 295/65 comes in so few options.

Thanks man. Have you looked into a 295/70? Quite a few options in that size as well, and the size looks great. It's a 34 inch tire. The 285/75s are a 34.8 x 11.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Have you looked into a 295/70? Quite a few options in that size as well, and the size looks great. It's a 34 inch tire. The 285/75s are a 34.8 x 11.50.

295/70r18 on stockers rub UCA and Swaybar with a 2.5 level. They work with a 1/4" spacer but I'm against running spacers if I can avoid it. I have to be careful about overstuffing because I put my truck in some tight spots when hunting, and need my full lock to lock for towing (specifically backing up).

295/70r18 on stockers rub UCA and Swaybar with a 2.5 level. They work with a 1/4" spacer but I'm against running spacers if I can avoid it. I have to be careful about overstuffing because I put my truck in some tight spots when hunting, and need my full lock to lock for towing (specifically backing up).

Oh ok gotcha. Im the same with my truck about the tight spots while hunting. I didn't realize the 295/70s would rub UCAs and Swaybars. The tire shops around here put a lot of 295/70s on stocks on these trucks. The only thing I wish I would've done was went with a mud tire when I bought mine. Good luck.

I've heard nothing but bad things about the previous generation Falkens, so I hope these are improved. They do look better than I thought they would. It might have been asked before, but do you have any lock-to-lock pictures of clearances around the UCA and the swaybar? I think you mentioned you had to zip tie the liner.

Nope, zero zip ties or trimming, and no rubbing at all. even at full lock in reverse. I will take clearance pictures tomorrow and post them. Hopefully Ill get around to washing it too lol

PS: Keep in mind, this is with a 2" level. I think I found the absolute limit of a 2" level setup.

Edited by rawalters117

Woychc- where did you get the 3" blocks? I found a few on fleabay but I don't know if those are the correct ones. I also know Ready lift has a kit but it's 120 bucks.

Mine were from rough country