Display Themes...under Settings???

Prdtrgttr

In my Silverado when I hit the home button, I go to settings, in settings, I have a display option, under which I can choose 4 options- Contemporary, Mainstreet, Velocity, and Edge, display. However, my brother in law's GMC Sierra AT, does not have any display theme options, my dad, who just recently bought the GMC in the double cab, also only has 1 theme option.

Are more display themes coming? What do you fellow 14 owners of Silverados and Sierras have for display theme options?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Silverado has the 4 different themes to choose from. One of the first things I did was to change the them. Not only does it change the them on the Mylink, but also on the DIC.

Could not find them on my GMC. But didn't try too hard yet.

Hit your home button on your radio, then touch settings, scroll to display, touch it, and then see if you have options there...I have 4, seems like the Sierra guys have none...

Interesting... little differences we are finding... some silverado guys mentioned not having certain nighttime lights around some of the AC controls.... that the GMC guys have. I guess this will even the score a bit.

I hope someone figures out how to customize MyLink / Intellilink further. I would also like more themes on my Sierra. Also Canadians don't get the weather app or pandora app. wtf?

I'd like to know if Canadians get any apps? How about the Onstar remote app?

Archived