Pictures of the dogs that protect your truck

BringTheRain403

42 minutes ago, Colossus said:

Once a day!?  Try twice!  Good lord! 

Too tell you the truth, Huskies are butt heads, we could walk them 10 times a day, and I guarantee you we would still find turds somewhere.

We have to have a strong enclosed fence system, since they like to "escape" and "roam" every chance they get, so I can not blame the neighbors dogs. Here is an example when the wife forgot the close the driveway gates.

Edited by JimCost2014

Too tell you the truth, Huskies are butt heads, we could walk them 10 times a day, and I guarantee you we would still find turds somewhere.

We have to have a strong enclosed fence system, since they like to "escape" and "roam" every chance they get, so I can not blame the neighbors dogs. Here is an example when the wife forgot the close the driveway gates.

I rescued a large (hours from being put to death) Husky hybrid about a year ago and good lord, they sure do love to roam lol. My Heidelberg shepherds are very well trained and will NOT leave the property but the Husky is a completely different story, just wants to roam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

I rescued a large (hours from being put to death) Husky hybrid about a year ago and good lord, they sure do love to roam lol. My Heidelberg shepherds are very well trained and will NOT leave the property but the Husky is a completely different story, just wants to roam.

Yea, he has two things on his mind, go make some new human friends, or just cause some trouble, either way he will enjoy him time away.

Have you put a GPS collar on him to see where he is going?

Yea, he has two things on his mind, go make some new human friends, or just cause some trouble, either way he will enjoy him time away.

Have you put a GPS collar on him to see where he is going?

He never gets out of the property. He’s either out on walks, indoors or in the backyard.