Post Pics of Your 2014+

Looks great. Couple questions.

Guessing you have a negative offset on those with 20x9?

Also, are you leveled?

EDIT: See a post saying you're leveled.

20x10 - 24 offset with a 3" level
  • Like 1

Very nice! Just curious what level kit and tire size you have?

The front is an RC 2" but that's coming off soon and putting the pro comp adjustable struts on... Rear is stock but with the pro comp shocks.

Tires are 33x12.50r18.. Wheels are 18x9 with 0 offset

awesome pics! we took an RV last year up that way and spent 3 days at Glenwood Springs Resort right there off the river...Rafted the CO river...such a blast I could live there.

the drive thru the canyon was amazing!

too bad i didnt' have my truck at the time or i would have done the same as you...

Oh yea, its beautiful up there. We ended up going to the hot springs in Glenwood on the 2nd day. Next time I go I def want to take an RV.

We are going at the beginning of August. We were gonna rent a cabin somewhere west of Denver and use that as our basecamp. Then head anywhere from there. We looked at towing an rv but that was gonna be 2 to 3k for the rental not including my 6.2 fuel usage there and back on top of everything else for 5 people for 2 weeks from Houston.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I went with a 6" BDS lift. Fox coils up front, new leafs in the rear.

Fuel wheels, Toyo Open country ATII. Anzo head lights, Morimoto HIDs for the low beam.

Truck has a black 4x4 stickers on it now, was originally de-badged, but I was really just waiting for the black stickers.

Bullet Liner spray in bed liner. AMP research power running boards with LED lighting kit. Tinted windows all around.

I think I'm done, but likely exhaust is what is actually next. Noob here, trying to figure out how to post pics.. . .

• Like 1

I went with a 6" BDS lift. Fox coils up front, new leafs in the rear.

Fuel wheels, Toyo Open country ATII. Anzo head lights, Morimoto HIDs for the low beam.

Truck has a black 4x4 stickers on it now, was originally de-badged, but I was really just waiting for the black stickers.

Bullet Liner spray in bed liner. AMP research power running boards with LED lighting kit. Tinted windows all around.

I think I'm done, but likely exhaust is what is actually next. Noob here, trying to figure out how to post pics.. . .

What size toyo's did you go with?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

post-125775-0-22382800-1436752391_thumb.jpg

Got my porter cable 7424xp DA polisher late last week along with pads, polish etc, I also got nanoskin autocrub clay alternative setup a few weeks back. I am beyond thrilled with the results.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifsierra detailed.jpg

Got my porter cable 7424xp DA polisher late last week along with pads, polish etc, I also got nanoskin autocrub clay alternative setup a few weeks back. I am beyond thrilled with the results.

You definitely do not hear allot about this things around here. Hit it with some Iron-X to remove those iron deposits and if you haven't done so already. Truck looks great man. I like to use AMMO Mud on all the black vinyl exterior pieces too. Keeps them black and moisturized.

• Like 1

That's what I thought too. We will take off the front this weekend. I was really working on the grill and lights this past week and havne't looked at the bumper yet. My paint shop did not suggest painting a chrome bumper so I am having them wrapped..

it sound like your paint shop is scared to paint.. I have never.. and I mean never had paint come off any of my chrome painted front bumper or front chrome grills over the years.. it's all about the prep.. I had a 2004 silverado and I painted the front chrome bumper to match.. 6 years of driving killing all kinds of bugs insects and even hitting a blue jay. Not one chip or paint coming off.. just normal wear and tear.

it sound like your paint shop is scared to paint.. I have never.. and I mean never had paint come off any of my chrome painted front bumper or front chrome grills over the years.. it's all about the prep.. I had a 2004 silverado and I painted the front chrome bumper to match.. 6 years of driving killing all kinds of bugs insects and even hitting a blue jay. Not one chip or paint coming off.. just normal wear and tear.

Na I dont think he was scared at all... it was just a suggestion not to do it cause chipping "could" happen and in instead of telling him to do it, I will give the work to my local vinyl shop instead. i probably was the scared one cause my luck it would chip! :thumbs:

This is not mine. Just saw it a couple of weeks ago & it was out of the rows at the dealership over the weekend.

Like the contrast of some chrome back on it.

Pretty sure this is the option list for it.

Destination Charge $1,195.00

Installed Options

• Front full-feature leather-appointed bucket seats $375.00
  • GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) NO CHARGE
  • 3.42 rear axle ratio NO CHARGE
  • Chevrolet MyLink® audio system with 8" Diagonal Color Touch Navigation with AM/FM/SiriusXM, USB ports, auxiliary jack and SD card slot $495.00
  • Custom Sport Edition $2,295.00
  • P275/55R20 All-terrain, blackwall tires NO CHARGE
  • LPO, Black Bowtie Emblems, front and rear $185.00
  • Cargo box LED lighting $125.00
Total Options $3,475.00

post-29472-0-83182300-1436802093_thumb.jpg

Edited by '01LS1