Post Pics of Your 2014+

You have the RC 2.5" level on with stock rims and tires on in that picture right? Can you post some more. I have the exact truck and want that level, but I didn't know if it looks real funny without bigger tires.

I don't think it looks horrible, but I do plan to get bigger tires (whole reason for the level).

2" Rough Country Level. Stock wheels and 275/55/20 tires.

202f3227cb79ab213c881dfc53beeffc.jpg

• Like 4

The front is an RC 2" but that's coming off soon and putting the pro comp adjustable struts on... Rear is stock but with the pro comp shocks.

Tires are 33x12.50r18.. Wheels are 18x9 with 0 offset

Any rubbing at all or did you have to cut the fenders? I'm looking to do this same setup on mine.

Any rubbing at all or did you have to cut the fenders? I'm looking to do this same setup on mine.

NO Rubbing and no trimming at all with a 2" front kit, there is still a lot of space.

Edited by nando87

You have the RC 2.5" level on with stock rims and tires on in that picture right? Can you post some more. I have the exact truck and want that level, but I didn't know if it looks real funny without bigger tires.

Yes, stock 18s with 2.5 RC in the front. Love that it leveled my truck damn near perfect. I have a set of 20x10 that will go on once i get tires, but still looks great in the mean time!

image_3.jpgimage_1.jpgimage.jpg

Huge fan of those wheels. Hard to find those for sale !

Thats how it all begins! Colormatching Hell! BTW those OEM wheels weigh like a ton! My Black Rhinos are noticebly lighter than my SEY's, and feel better on the road. When my truck was being built, it was supposed to have that SEV wheel package. They ran out for quite a while and it was either wait until they were back in stock or go with the SEY's. I was changing them anyways, but after handling the OEM 22's I realized I wanted something lighter for sure.

• Like 1

Got some new tires a couple of days ago.
BF Goodrich AT KO 285/65/R18
I absolutely LOVE what they've done to change my pickup

Here's a before and after.

IMG_8946.jpg

Next up is a level and some breathing treatments (Exhaust and Airraid MIT)
Then a Topper

IMG_8943_1.jpg

• Like 2