Post Pics of Your 2014+

So we went to the beach this past weekend to fish and crab and it was extremely overcast for a little while. I took these pictures with my iphone and i wanted to share because i thought they came out great.

Note: There was no filter or editing applied to the pictures.

B674F3BB-BF24-4917-B6B8-60B5540FA6FA_zps

35D08A3C-8FCA-432C-A276-345D44B8C312_zps

952956F1-E293-4CA2-950D-0C7634881FDE_zps

Awesome pics!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_20150718_144156.jpg

Waiting to add Anzo headlights and the front will be finished.

Kmitchell, where is the mountain view pic from?

5e71cd3c2e7eb661020146a3ad0d5610.jpg

a7686141ed250aa69778ff0343ca5984.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. The more I see these tires the more I want them. It's gonna be these or the toyo rt's.

I'm going to back up mike1220's comment on gas mileage. I just took two consecutive weekend road trips, one on the old tires and one on the new (which are the same size as yours). Averaged 20 mpg between both trips doing 70-75 the entire time.

Just drove 1100km (685 miles) today. Speeds between 62-80mph, but averaged around 75mph and over the trip I had 14.7L/100km or 16mpg.

All highway miles. The 4 extra mpg you're getting is major in my eyes, I'm pretty upset. Not to mention my truck has the dreaded vibration issue. Really wish I would have gone with Ford... I love the look of the GMC, best looking truck by far in my opinion, Not sure what to do...

Just drove 1100km (685 miles) today. Speeds between 62-80mph, but averaged around 75mph and over the trip I had 14.7L/100km or 16mpg.

All highway miles. The 4 extra mpg you're getting is major in my eyes, I'm pretty upset. Not to mention my truck has the dreaded vibration issue. Really wish I would have gone with Ford... I love the look of the GMC, best looking truck by far in my opinion, Not sure what to do...

The higher i go on the speed the worse my mileage is, obviously... BUT the speeds i was quoting were actual speeds rather than my speedometer read out. Unless your speedometer is corrected for the size difference it will be about 2mph lower than actual speed, so if you were going 75 on the speedo, thats really 77. Which at 78 with my old (stock) tires, i would average about 18 highway on the flat roads of west texas. With the new tires I am staying around 65-72 on the speedo (67-74 Actual speed) and it helps staying a little lower.

With the stock tires, i would go from 78 down to about 73-74 and my mpg would go from 18 (50 mile avg) to 20 pretty quick.

What kind of terrain are you in?

Thanks. Going to Colorado at the beginning of August with the family for a visit. Might stop there.

Thanks. Going to Colorado at the beginning of August with the family for a visit. Might stop there.

Nice! where all are you headed? Grand lake is very cool, we have a cabin up there. Great for fishing and boating in summer

Looking at a more central location like keystone or something in the area. Looking at cabins, or condos, or whatever can handle 3 adults and 2 kids comfortably. We are moving there eventually but want to look around more to see of we like something better than Fort Collins or Loveland that we visited last year. We are going to garden of the gods, pikes peak, then visit lake granby. Also wanna go the the hot springs in glenwood springs too. So many options.

• Like 1

Looking at a more central location like keystone or something in the area. Looking at cabins, or condos, or whatever can handle 3 adults and 2 kids comfortably. We are moving there eventually but want to look around more to see of we like something better than Fort Collins or Loveland that we visited last year. We are going to garden of the gods, pikes peak, then visit lake granby. Also wanna go the the hot springs in glenwood springs too. So many options.

If you're going around the 15th, the Leadville 100 mountain bike race is that day.

So the Leadville area will be VERY crowded (a few thousand visitors) for about that whole week before and that weekend. Just FYI.

Yes there are a ton of options. But sounds like a great trip! I live just south of Denver and run up to the mountains quite a bit so if you want more info or anything PM and would love to help you out.

The higher i go on the speed the worse my mileage is, obviously... BUT the speeds i was quoting were actual speeds rather than my speedometer read out. Unless your speedometer is corrected for the size difference it will be about 2mph lower than actual speed, so if you were going 75 on the speedo, thats really 77. Which at 78 with my old (stock) tires, i would average about 18 highway on the flat roads of west texas. With the new tires I am staying around 65-72 on the speedo (67-74 Actual speed) and it helps staying a little lower.

With the stock tires, i would go from 78 down to about 73-74 and my mpg would go from 18 (50 mile avg) to 20 pretty quick.

What kind of terrain are you in?

Thanks, terrain is mountainous so I'm sure that doesn't help. On my trip though there were long stretches of sea level flat driving.