Post Pics of Your 2014+

I have tried. Wouldn't let me on my iPhone.

I will add them when I get to a computer.

All you need is a Tapatalk app. Everything will work fine with that. 5940ed62a256e083b75dcd0a81e31859.jpg

Sent by a simpleton struggling to operate an iPhone.

Edited by Go Ordnance.
  • Like 3

Wife and I floated the Frio River in Texas this past weekend. Absolutely gorgeous and the water was flowing nicely. She caught a pic of me coming back over the low crossing.

3b1FZ29h.jpg

Edited by tootall87
  • Like 14

Wife and I floated the Frio River in Texas this past weekend. Absolutely gorgeous and the water was flowing nicely. She caught a pic of me coming back over the low crossing.

3b1FZ29h.jpg

Awesome, paper plates and all still!

• Like 1

That's awesome and looks like you had a great time!! I hate being a Displaced Texan one of these days I'll get to move back home.

3b1FZ29h.jpg

That looks very good. The spacers add a perfect width to your trucks stance.

2015 Silverado 2.5 inch level 33x12.5r20 federal couragias with 2 inch bora wheel spacers

01f4863e63cb3b47f150aaab9d26c8fa.jpg8fbd323cd0a7708b2dd89298d52a1bf0.jpgfe1730a1d2cfc1228516fa8154e7f134.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3b1FZ29h.jpg

Almost looks dangerous. I wonder how many trucks have slid down the ramp? Cool pic but "better your truck than mine" lol.

Almost looks dangerous. I wonder how many trucks have slid down the ramp? Cool pic but "better your truck than mine" lol.

It's a well traveled crossing. There's a few along the Frio. Water isn't running that fast and it's only a couple inches deep.

I am new to the forum and this is my first truck purchase ever. I am coming from a 2011 Mazdaspeed3, but I needed a little more room for the fishing and hunting gear.

I just picked up 2015 LT Z71 Custom Sport.

aZK40xC.jpg

aKYQl12.jpg

• Like 9