Post Pics of Your 2014+

Awesome pics. Going to have to go there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yeah if you ever come this way its worth a visit if you have to pass through Bozeman. Thats just the lake, there's also a few hiking trails that lead up to waterfalls off the mountain. Oh campgrounds and bike trails as well, people hold weddings out there too.

If you get out this way, might as well visit Yellowstone while youre at it

Me and the family are moving to Colorado sometime or another. We're getting our ducks in a row before the move. We'll be a lot closer so that should be a pretty easy drive from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

My new 2015 LTZ Silverado 4x4. Love the brownstone! Just got the color matched bow ties!

Please share info on the Color Matched Bowties... I want to do mine but the Billet ones here http://www.americanbrotherdesigns.com/product_p/abd-1401igce.htmare $150 so I ordered some Color Matched Vinyl from ebay for $10... I'll give that a try, but looking for a better option B than $150..

Please share info on the Color Matched Bowties... I want to do mine but the Billet ones here http://www.americanbrotherdesigns.com/product_p/abd-1401igce.htmare $150 so I ordered some Color Matched Vinyl from ebay for $10... I'll give that a try, but looking for a better option B than $150..

Pull them off and bring to a shop and have them colormatched.

Just got back from Colorado and the last few days we drove out to Glenwood Springs and had the privilege of driving through Glenwood Canyon.

moM2jKd.jpg

And while we were camping, my new Backflip cover was a life saver more than once.

jIDeNZe.jpg

oPN4Raz.jpg?1

And the goods

lrciCoD.jpg

Just drove it over 2000 miles in the past week so I've gotten very personal with my truck. Overall I'm very satisfied with everything, real glad I had the vibration issue resolved a week before I headed out. The truck was a little down on power at that altitude, enough for me to tell a difference but it was never an issue. Fuel milage was great nearly averaging 20mpg for the entire trip.

By far my two favorite features I fell in love with was the active grade braking, which sounds f'ing amazing with the magnaflow muffler, and being able to control Pandora through the 8" info screen. Made thumbing songs way easier.

awesome pics! we took an RV last year up that way and spent 3 days at Glenwood Springs Resort right there off the river...Rafted the CO river...such a blast I could live there.

the drive thru the canyon was amazing!

too bad i didnt' have my truck at the time or i would have done the same as you...

Edited by JUSTINASS
  • Like 1

305-55-20, used to rub until I trimmed some of the back.

Looks great. Couple questions.

Guessing you have a negative offset on those with 20x9?

Also, are you leveled?

EDIT: See a post saying you're leveled.

Edited by Rawyzf