Post Pics of Your 2014+

12 hours ago, Crazy Schooner said:

I have plenty of room for wood, camping gear and whatever else I need when camping. I don't loose any functionality but having an actual truck bed out back helps with that.

Exactly! That's what wrong with the typical ones.. You loose the functionality of your box and you either have to pack your cab full of stuff or carry it in a trailer behind.. And at that point you may as well buy a tent or travel trailer because you end up towing something anyhow. Unless of course you're a seasoned backcountry camper and have equipment that's very compact and light... but I mean if that's what you're into you're not likely going to want a tent in the box of your truck anyhow. 

27 minutes ago, aggets said:

My 2018 near Moab Utah

IMG_0228.thumb.jpg.dc023d32d79a1112a74a397d48f18847.jpg

Aftermath of ice storm on my way to Moab Utah

IMG_1198.thumb.jpg.cd7ae78ca6d47737378cc56038070e7e.jpg

I want to do this in the next few years. Were there many trailer you could take your truck down? 

17 hours ago, Daly said:

I want to do this in the next few years. Were there many trailer you could take your truck down? 

Hi Steve

The short answer is yes there are trails everywhere. Many of them I would not take a stock 4WD vehicle on. Overall a great place to visit.

Edited by aggets
spelling

Yeah I figured there were a lot I wouldn't take my truck down. Just wanted to know if there were trails a stock truck could do. I'm looking to do Moab, come back up to Canada through Yellowstone and hit Jasper National park, before heading home. About 3 weeks total.

8 minutes ago, Daly said:

Yeah I figured there were a lot I wouldn't take my truck down. Just wanted to know if there were trails a stock truck could do. I'm looking to do Moab, come back up to Canada through Yellowstone and hit Jasper National park, before heading home. About 3 weeks total.

There are plenty of back roads dirt roads you can go on but they can get "extreme" in a hurry. Check out Shafer Canyon Road in Canyonlands NP no problem for a stock truck. Sounds like a great trip I have been to most of the National Parks from Moab north to the border. Colorado is also beautiful if you can swing through there. hoping to make it to Banff and Jasper within the next couple of years.