Post Pics of Your 2014+

Pulled the grill off today to measure and run a harness for a LED bar going behind the grill. Don't have the bar yet, just prep work. 

Also experimented with some waterless car wash. Came out really nice. Pretty good stuff. 

9x0k10o.jpg

On 7/18/2017 at 3:45 PM, AgDoctor said:

2e7a0824eddda82eeeeac178d5b8f202.jpg

My new ride. 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab. 6.2, All Terrain, fully loaded with all options. I had the dealer remove the steps and I installed my Amp Research steps. I also added my Kicker sub, my Dvd headrest players, and CamLocker toolbox. I tinted the windows as well. More pics coming soon.

My 2016 had a very elusive and irritating front end rattle that 2 dealers and 4 trips could not locate. Also the transmission was having severe struggles. It only had 7,300 miles on it.

I am wanting to add a 4.5 inch Zone lift, 35x11.50R20 Ridge grapplers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious if the dealer checked your front drive line? Took mine off and brought it in to a drive line place. It was so bad they couldn’t balance it. They made me a new one and all problems went away. Less than a year old. 

Pulled the grill off today to measure and run a harness for a LED bar going behind the grill. Don't have the bar yet, just prep work. 

Also experimented with some waterless car wash. Came out really nice. Pretty good stuff. 
9x0k10o.jpg
Been looking at led bars as well... Leaning towards rough country....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, c.schill said:

9x0k10o.jpg

Interested to see your LED Bar when done.