Post Pics of Your 2014+

Wish mine would do that good, according to the onboard computer. 
Actually filled hi p in Durango, CO. drove 550S to 160. 160W to 25S and down to Raton NM.. Mountain passes and all. Filled up in Raton with only a half a tank used.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, DHeinze said:

Well....c487c24b90016da471ce2ceefefb50c2.jpg

That's just mean, cruel & unusual punishment. 

WAIT, you have yours set to last 25mi.  Mine is running at "Last 400mi," and since I bought it.

That's just mean, cruel & unusual punishment. 

WAIT, you have yours set to last 25mi.  Mine is running at "Last 400mi," and since I bought it.
I move through them all.. my 400 average is 22 mpg. The wife putts in town all week.. 12 mpg. I'm thinking she drives a little more aggressively than she let's on. [emoji16]

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DHeinze said:

I move through them all.. my 400 average is 22 mpg. The wife putts in town all week.. 12 mpg. I'm thinking she drives a little more aggressively than she let's on. emoji16.png

That's why I'm the only one that drives mine.  My wife drives her CR-V in the mid-20s, and after I drive it for a day, it's in the 30s.  My daughter does okay with her MPGs in her Cruze ECO, low-30s, but when I drive it, it's in the low-40s, and she can't seem to figure it out.  :cool:

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:39 PM, khaledsamy36 said:

Thanks !
2017 SLT - dark slate metallic , painted the bumpers same car color , changed to Denali grille - 4 inch ready lift - fuel nutz 17 wheels - bf 315 tires - borla atak dual with dual straight black tips - hd mirrors and ( Texas edition emblems )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you paint over chrome bumpers?