Post Pics of Your 2014+

Yeah. One of these days, ill drive one with stock suspension and 22's. Ill make sure its like my truck. So CCSB, 4x4, ltz, z71 

I’m sure lots of them out there. If it’s bumpy in a Denali with magnetic ride then imagine if it didn’t have magnetic ride

Hmm. See, now there are a bunch of people who hate the magnetic ride and actually take it off. So does that mean it rides worse?  Guess ill have to drive both.  Denali is the only one with it right? 

It’s optional on SLT’s too. I’ve heard they’re in the shop a lot and that if not for the Denali package and 6.2 they would’ve been traded in, that’s why I got my 18 SLT Z71 pwemium package with standard bed without it...oh, and didn’t want so much chrome either but I would’ve definitely jumped on a Denali if it didn’t come with that magnetic ride. Anyhow, it’s all doable.

Finally purchased and installed my cover. Ended up going with a Diamondback SE version. Was debating on the HD version but couldn't justify spending the extra $400. So far so good. Sits flush and so far no leaks. ANDDDD, as an added perk, feels like it adds just enough weight to the bed to level the weight on wheels....might be just my mind but still, pretty cool.  Can't wait to add the extra cleats I bought and start playing with the cover. As an added bonus to my already happy mood....come to find out....the bed extender works perfectly and fits perfectly under the cover!!

5bab6e4bc4462_truckbed.thumb.jpg.d3200ad9c75105f6434d04c169a41065.jpg
5bab730cdd24f_truckbedopen.thumb.jpg.65fc46403a9f9a6f439d3f02fda16e5a.jpg

What's the name of that bed cover there and who sell it.

Looks real nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a good looking truck. What's your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks !
2017 SLT - dark slate metallic , painted the bumpers same car color , changed to Denali grille - 4 inch ready lift - fuel nutz 17 wheels - bf 315 tires - borla atak dual with dual straight black tips - hd mirrors and ( Texas edition emblems )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk