Post Pics of Your 2014+

Nice truck 18 Elevation.

Kurt, I really like your grille photoshop. I think it looks great. I would not do the red tow hooks though.

Nice blade KJS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just picked up a 2018 GMC Sierra Denali.  Love this truck. I need to get a lift or level.  I am also thinking about replacing the Denali grill with an SLT grill.  I photoshopped what I think it will look like - comments?  

Here is a current picture of it - all stock

647E0166-ECA2-4274-A80B-8A2AC13E07DD.thumb.jpeg.060d5da3920ee14b86a4c3c08ff26c24.jpeg

Here is the photoshopped version. I have picked up an SLT grill, I need to get the chrome surround painted black, pick up some red tow hooks and then Plasti-dip the chrome area under the grill.  Let me know, or should I keep the Denali grill?

51458432-90C2-4BAD-87B7-4CACC9509FA5.thumb.jpeg.de34c40845aeaf6c5726d822b625d8f4.jpeg

Look at getting a CST Lift Kit, highest quality you can have installed. All the other lifts make your track wider. CST, keeping your stock wheels too.

https://cstsuspension.com/141-with-aluminum-uca

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kurtj29 said:

Just picked up a 2018 GMC Sierra Denali.  Love this truck. I need to get a lift or level.  I am also thinking about replacing the Denali grill with an SLT grill.  I photoshopped what I think it will look like - comments?

Here is a current picture of it - all stock

647E0166-ECA2-4274-A80B-8A2AC13E07DD.jpeg

Here is the photoshopped version. I have picked up an SLT grill, I need to get the chrome surround painted black, pick up some red tow hooks and then Plasti-dip the chrome area under the grill.  Let me know, or should I keep the Denali grill?

51458432-90C2-4BAD-87B7-4CACC9509FA5.jpeg

Do you have any idea how many people would love to trade their SLT grille for your Denali grill...

Edited by RACERX7775
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, RACERX7775 said:

Do you have any idea how many people would love to trade their SLT grille for your Denali grill...

LOL, you are right,  the guy I purchased the grill from had put on a Denali grill. To be honest, I love the Denali - everything about it - except the garish grill and maybe the 22s also.  I like the Elevation Edition but my primary focus was getting a 6.2L - and every Elevation Edition I saw had a 5.3L.  I absolutely love the get up and go on this truck. I have a 5.3L Suburban and had a 5.3L Avalanche- the 5.3L did not make me happy. So I thought I would get a Denali and the 6.2L with all the extras that come with it and ditch the grill.  I have no intention of selling the Denali grill - sorry - I will keep it if I don’t like the SLT grill and for possible resale. Personally I just think the truck looks better with the SLT grill with the chrome surround painted black, in my case. Plus I like the red hooks from the AT4.  At the end of the day, I can just put the Denali grill back on.

LOL, you are right,  the guy I purchased the grill from had put on a Denali grill. To be honest, I love the Denali - everything about it - except the garish grill and maybe the 22s also.  I like the Elevation Edition but my primary focus was getting a 6.2L - and every Elevation Edition I saw had a 5.3L.  I absolutely love the get up and go on this truck. I have a 5.3L Suburban and had a 5.3L Avalanche- the 5.3L did not make me happy. So I thought I would get a Denali and the 6.2L with all the extras that come with it and ditch the grill.  I have no intention of selling the Denali grill - sorry - I will keep it if I don’t like the SLT grill and for possible resale. Personally I just think the truck looks better with the SLT grill with the chrome surround painted black, in my case. Plus I like the red hooks from the AT4.  At the end of the day, I can just put the Denali grill back on.

The 6.2L is exclusive to SLT and Denali trims on GMC and LTZ and High Country / Premier on Chevy

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

4 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

The 6.2L is exclusive to SLT and Denali trims on GMC and LTZ and High Country / Premier on Chevy

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

You are right. I have to admit, by the time I was at the dealer, ready to buy, I was only looking for a Denali - I did ask the dealer if they had an Elevation Edition - no they did not. And even if they did - I probably would have still purchased the Denali - my mind was made up on that decision.  I like the dash, the fold out step and the fact they had the 6.2L on the lot that day. At the end of the day I wanted the Denali and I will try the other grill - if I like it, I will keep it on, if I don’t then back on goes the Denali grill. No harm, no foul.  Hey it’s worth a try. 

Edited by Kurtj29
grammer

1 hour ago, Kurtj29 said:

Your are right. I have to admit, by the time I was at the dealer, ready to buy, I was only looking for a Denali - I did ask the dealer if they had an Elevation Edition - no they did not. And even if they did - I probably would have still purchased the Denali - my mind was made up on that decision.  I like the dash, the fold out step and the fact they had the 6.2L on the lot that day. At the end of the day I wanted the Denali and I will try the other grill - if I like it, I will keep it on, if I don’t then back on goes the Denali grill. No harm, no foul.  Hey it’s worth a try. 

Right on..

I have 20's on my truck and desperately want the factory 22's in chrome. Id love to trade my set and some money with someone.

Right on..

I have 20's on my truck and desperately want the factory 22's in chrome. Id love to trade my set and some money with someone.

Your ride quality will suffer tremendously from the 22’s. I know this cause my dealership surprised me with 22’s on my SLT and understood when I said “NO” and slapped on 20’s. Now I wish I had put on 18’s cause it’s much tougher jumping into E -F rated tires, thankfully, running the CST lift which smoothened out considerably putting everything back to stock geometry. Wonder if there’s a 285/65/20 tire out there that’s C rated?? [emoji848]

41 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Your ride quality will suffer tremendously from the 22’s. I know this cause my dealership surprised me with 22’s on my SLT and understood when I said “NO” and slapped on 20’s. Now I wish I had put on 18’s cause it’s much tougher jumping into E -F rated tires, thankfully, running the CST lift which smoothened out considerably putting everything back to stock geometry. Wonder if there’s a 285/65/20 tire out there that’s C rated?? emoji848.png

Yeah, Im not new when it comes to bigger wheels and tires. This truck has the smallest tires on a truck that i have ever owned. My Excursion is sitting nice with a 7" lift and 37x13.50x22 tires.  

I havent been in a silverado with 22's yet. Id like to see the difference in ride.

• Like 1

Yeah, Im not new when it comes to bigger wheels and tires. This truck has the smallest tires on a truck that i have ever owned. My Excursion is sitting nice with a 7" lift and 37x13.50x22 tires.  
I havent been in a silverado with 22's yet. Id like to see the difference in ride.

It’s not a comfy ride, looks good but ride quality definitely suffers. I’m sure you’ll be able to find an SLT or LTZ with 22’s for a quick test drive. As a daily you’ll be slapping yourself lol. I may even be going to 18’s if I can’t find a smoother ride out of a 285/65/20. My Ridge Grapplers are great tires but do ride harsher being E-F rated.