Ended up picking up a Remington 870 Express Tactical for about $450 out the door. I also picked up some stuff to finish off one of my AR's (Buffer tube kit, Magpul MOE stock, Blackhawk quad rail, and a Magpul MBUS rear sight). Now all I need is a charging handle. 10 days more and I can take home my new shotgun.

Yep. Back in florida you could walk out with a long gun. I had to wait 3 days for my 1911.

I got my AR in cali and had to wait 10 days. It was agony because I got to take the sight home

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

I've even got you all beat here in beautiful Southwest Virginia! I can walk out with any long-gun or hand-gun after a instant background check. That is providing you pass, which I always have. No waiting period.

Picture 015

Picture Of My guns 005

Picture Of My guns 007

DSC00744

In Michigan my CPL makes it so they don't have to call in the NICS check. Was handy when I bought the HK last year cause between when I bought it and it arrived at my FFL Sandy Hook happened and they were all backed up.

No waiting period here in Pennsylvania. They run you through the PICS system and you can walk out with whatever firearm you paid for in about 10 Min's. It's nice to live in a free state. Only waiting period here is for NFA items because you have to send in paperwork. Other than that, you don't wait at all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

In MD it takes more than 20 minutes to fill out all the damn forms. And being retired Marine makes it easier for me then civilians. Then 8 business days to wait for state police when there isn't a two month backlog. Then another 45 minutes for two people to verify all the paperwork.then they send a fired case back to police after I leave the store. Thanks democrats.

Archived