What have you done to your K2 today?

What trick is that? I have 33s on my truck an it rubs when full lock in reverse and every once while full lock going forward not bad 

Your rim offset is a lot more negative and pushed out than his which is probably why you have more rub.

That being said, drill a hole through the liner in the back corner and zip tie it back to the frame so it’s out of the way a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

What trick is that? I have 33s on my truck an it rubs when full lock in reverse and every once while full lock going forward not bad 

Just like jgraves13 said, I used a really wide zip tie and cut slits in the liner and then pulled them back.

7c05dbc1aac111d3621f839d879f4999.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Not today, but earlier this week it went to the dealer for the 100,000 mile service. Oil change, tire rotation, new spark plugs, air and fuel system cleaned, and they performed the brake recall without me even asking. I can definitely tell a difference in how it drives and mpg seems to be better on the first tank based on the numbers on the dash. We'll see how the next 2 tanks go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mcdavis said:

Not today, but earlier this week it went to the dealer for the 100,000 mile service. Oil change, tire rotation, new spark plugs, air and fuel system cleaned, and they performed the brake recall without me even asking. I can definitely tell a difference in how it drives and mpg seems to be better on the first tank based on the numbers on the dash. We'll see how the next 2 tanks go.

How much was all that? I usually buy all my own fluids and filters and just pay for labor at a small shop

On 9/24/2019 at 5:52 AM, 15BlueSilverado said:

Went over the 50k mile mark today while driving to the dealership to have the recalls taken care of. b37032a2f8954386a0c2310de9094a68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Turns out my vacuum pump was going bad so they replaced it at no charge, gotta love warranty repairs and low miles. :)  

19 minutes ago, H-town Silver Bullet said:

Damn... I don't like mine to get pass 1/2 tank. Guess it's old habits from that 30+ gallon tank I had on my Avalanche. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol I like to fill it up then wait til the light comes on the fill it up again