What have you done to your K2 today?

7 hours ago, Marv88 said:

I use AF in the majority of my installs lately and the GB series absolutely rocks! Where did you mount the tweeters and what other gear are you using?

Tweets are in the factory dash location.

Read below for the rest of my gear.

I was able to get 2 out of 3 things done this morning that I wanted to get done. 

I changed the rear wheel well liners this morning. They had been rubbed through before I got the truck.

I also installed rubber pads between the rear leaf springs. This was to quiet the rear clunk and so far it has done the job. I am very happy with those results.

The third thing I wanted to do was add an oil filler neck to make it easier to put oil in after an oil change. The oil filler neck I got put the neck at 90* out. So instead of the neck opening pointing up, it points toward the cab. Boo! Back to the drawing board on that one.

It came yesterday but I didn’t use it until today, but my Range AFM Disabler came in. V4 mode with my Carven exhaust wasn’t unbearable, but the drone and “buh buh buh” noise was just enough to irritate me.

Works perfectly. No more V4, truck drives great. Happy as a pig in crap.

• Like 1

.. pulled off the chrome mustache on my bumper to remove the dent in the air deflector (left by some moron at work in the parking lot who used my truck as a limit stop for parking their vehicle) and reseat all the mounting clips so everything sits flush again. ? Bumpers are NOT a parking aid!

Who said lowered trucks on 24" can't do work 12 bags 16 blocks and still no rub and that is on lowest air bag pressure. Full air lifted it 2" more.
Air bags on all my trucks from now on. be86b0db1f096c5621a701e0aa0f6cef.jpg8cee22e7b13c7d3005c48338495fd022.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Are those 24" replicas? where did you get them in

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

Who said lowered trucks on 24" can't do work 12 bags 16 blocks and still no rub and that is on lowest air bag pressure. Full air lifted it 2" more.
Air bags on all my trucks from now on. be86b0db1f096c5621a701e0aa0f6cef.jpg8cee22e7b13c7d3005c48338495fd022.jpg

Good for you for doing work with your truck but, drop 2k # in the bed and see how the lowered suspension does.. Also come on man don't be afraid the let the blocks touch the spray in bed liner it's tough enough to handle it!

• Like 1

What bag setup are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firestone over leaf with the billet 1" bag spacer. In the pic the bag has the very lowest amount of air in it like 8lb but I can go to 30lb if needed and that lifts the rear little more then 3". Sonit can handle more but I would just hook up the trailer at that and have zero worries.
If it was stock height,lifted or towed more I would go with the 2500 or larger over axle bags.
Oh I also have NO overload leaf spring just 2 leafs. So with that in as most have I bet it would be even better.

Firestone over leaf with the billet 1" bag spacer. In the pic the bag has the very lowest amount of air in it like 8lb but I can go to 30lb if needed and that lifts the rear little more then 3". Sonit can handle more but I would just hook up the trailer at that and have zero worries.
If it was stock height,lifted or towed more I would go with the 2500 or larger over axle bags.
Oh I also have NO overload leaf spring just 2 leafs. So with that in as most have I bet it would be even better.

Do you have part numbers by any chance?

I wanna go lower with my truck but I haul 2 bikes in the bed and a 7x16 trailer with 3 more bikes. And I always use my bags. I didn’t know there was an option for low low truck thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk