What have you done to your K2 today?

1 hour ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Pumping that 2.29 unleaded gas

..jeez, 3 weeks ago I was paying $1.68 per litre in northern Ontario .. or roughly  CDN $6.35 per gallon .. now home and payed $1.33 per litre today or roughly CDN $5 per gallon (calculations via online calculator with currency correction)

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, STRMTRPR said:

..jeez, 3 weeks ago I was paying $1.68 per litre in northern Ontario .. or roughly  CDN $6.35 per gallon .. now home and payed $1.33 per litre today or roughly CDN $5 per gallon (calculations via online calculator with currency correction)

Damn I think with them prices I’ll have to drive my 2013 Buick Regal 2.0 turbo just hate drive it now cuz it feels too small 

0CA19BB3-F28D-435B-AE68-87BCC585ADFA.jpeg

.. got annual Krown rustproofing respray done today ?.. tip for anyone planning to do this.. pull blower fuse (right side panel fuse 43) until the oil is done dripping to prevent your blower fan from accidently engaging and coating all the interior windows with an oil film (auto climate control is great!). I also give all weatherstripping a good wipe down with silicon spray to keep oil free

5 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

That’s awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a novelty, but kinda fun :) Currently it kills all exterior lighting too, I had it just doing interior for awhile. One of these days I'll wire up a proper switch for it LOL :D 

On 9/11/2019 at 6:22 AM, Maxsuperdog said:

Will be installing theses today in my ‘16 doors. The GB10 tweets were installed a few weeks ago.DAFDB49B-EB8C-49B6-8288-25D3E9C22E87.thumb.jpeg.b513119136ca196617d8416c0c693fb7.jpeg

I use AF in the majority of my installs lately and the GB series absolutely rocks! Where did you mount the tweeters and what other gear are you using?

On 9/11/2019 at 6:22 AM, Maxsuperdog said:

Will be installing theses today in my ‘16 doors. The GB10 tweets were installed a few weeks ago.DAFDB49B-EB8C-49B6-8288-25D3E9C22E87.thumb.jpeg.b513119136ca196617d8416c0c693fb7.jpeg

I use AF in the majority of my installs lately and the GB series absolutely rocks! Where did you mount the tweeters and what other gear are you using?