What have you done to your K2 today?

Where did you get these? What do you mean "OEM built"? I'm not aware of any manufacture that ships this kind of lighting from the factory on a new vehicle?

OEM as in unbranded straight from factory and at discounted cost. $69.99 USD a pair plus shipping and $10 paypal transaction fee :D

Not looking for an argument, was just currious. My hc with 4x4, and 6.2 stickered for 55k, with 10k in rebates/incentives. Wasn't really into the hc, just wanted the painted bumpers as I was planning on blacking out the front end anyway.

Not looking for an argument, was just currious. My hc with 4x4, and 6.2 stickered for 55k, with 10k in rebates/incentives. Wasn't really into the hc, just wanted the painted bumpers as I was planning on blacking out the front end anyway.

My truck was ordered at the time. Rebates/incentives wasn't that much at the time. so for me it was a lot cheaper with all the options that was on the list.

• Like 1

He said ears getting painted. I suppose he meant mirrors cus they look like vehicles ears.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

Lol, oops. Just woke up..... Not seening everything right hahah.

I thought I was the only one that thinks they look like ears!!!!!!

• Like 1