What have you done to your K2 today?

There's always a little wind noise. I cut down the noise with foam pad made for camper shells on the top part of the windshield.

And the vent visors are EGR. The only ones I could find that go all the way to the bottom on the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for info

Added an Airaid MIT to my 2016 SD 6.2. Great rubble sound at just over 2k rpm but nice stock sound when cruising. No comments yet on the pull or feel as i can tell the computers are having to re-learn since I pulled the battery cable off. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Took a 400 mile road trip to Georgia today and picked up my new daily driver. It's a 2013 VW Passat SEL TDI. I must say I was very impressed with the 6.2 today. Towed like champ and really like the engine braking in tow haul mode.

c31fc09ff8dcf836ab8da04e345669bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks awesome! I want that grill and bumper. I have the Z71, far too much chrome for me.

Thanks, Mine came with the blacked out bumpers and grill but had chrome door handles, mirrors and trim so I swapped all that out for black.

We need way more details on your truck. So sharp.

Thanks all the info is in my signature.

hey Donkey, what are the mods on your truck? Lift/level? Size rims and size tires? Brand. That thing looks bada$$.

Edited by DonkeyKiller

Thanks, Mine came with the blacked out bumpers and grill but had chrome door handles, mirrors and trim so I swapped all that out for black.

Hey Donkey, thanks. Your signature doesn't show up when using Tapatalk. Just logged in on a desktop and now I see it. Haha thanks