What have you done to your K2 today?

They're not on the truck yet but hopefully will be soon. Glossed all my textured plastics to a mirror black and got all my chrome colormatched.

Here's some plastics, I did the bed caps, fog housings, mirrors, plastic bumper piece, tailgate handle, bumper steps and all rear bumper plastics.

m7aqzl.jpg

Tailgate handle

2ln7czp.jpg

• Like 1

I was curious because I thought the black edition was based on the Z71 which has color matched bumpers

Negative, both front and rears are matte black. The rear I don't care as much as it's hard to notice but the front is annoying, just need to find the time to have the front bumper painted.

• Like 1

They're not on the truck yet but hopefully will be soon. Glossed all my textured plastics to a mirror black and got all my chrome colormatched.

Here's some plastics, I did the bed caps, fog housings, mirrors, plastic bumper piece, tailgate handle, bumper steps and all rear bumper plastics.

m7aqzl.jpg

Tailgate handle

2ln7czp.jpg

I want that Tailgate handle :cheers:

• Like 1

Well gents, today was a day of days. I gave my truck a needed detail. 10 hours later the paint and wheels are ceramic coated, the trim and tires are polycarbonate coated, and the interior surfaces and carpet and seats are nano coated as well [emoji28]

6aaf1e8fe8eda11f890aee79cf960ff3.jpga52cd5e6d94bf33f42167f7cb5c322c9.jpg3e8117a652ca5bc6890d61bd7bd884d8.jpg8f781c2259ad70ae6e33ae2f5e73a0e4.jpga5b5cde24839a4a23d9147f83d878c44.jpg2eaa713d9af58e181de624856e394381.jpg

I used to do professional detailing so if anybody has any questions you can ask anytime just FYI

This is the nicest Sierra I've seen yet on any of these forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

m7aqzl.jpg

Tailgate handle

2ln7czp.jpg

That's some great paintwork. You do it yourself?

This is the nicest Sierra I've seen yet on any of these forums!

Thank you!!! Huge compliment. Much appreciated [emoji1303]

That's some great paintwork. You do it yourself?

I agree I'm very happy with the work and no I didn't. I wouldn't know where to start honestly. Had a guy do it locally. I prepped the bumpers last night (threw all the front and rear plastics onto them) and man the gloss black looks so great next to the pearl. Can't wait to finish it. Hopefully today after work, I'll post some pics up when it's all put together.

• Like 2

Dropped her off this morning to get the new wheels, exhaust, and leveling kit put on. It was ready when I was done with work so I came home and washed, clayed and polished her up. Waxing tomorrow :driving:

Couldn't be happier with the setup

IMG_0480_zpsyxhzm4j6.jpg

IMG_0484_zpsz7bmuayb.jpg

IMG_0478_zps1wm0e0yv.jpg

what wheel and tire sizes? looking to do the same

what wheel and tire sizes? looking to do the same

20x9 / 0 offset. 295/55/R20 Toyo Open Country ATII. Awesome looking tire with no noise on the road, and they supposedly last 60k miles so money well spent IMO. I have the slightest rub on driver side in reverse only. But its on my mud flap which I will end up taking off. 2.5 Level also. Wheels stick out maybe an inch if that from the wheel well which is perfect for my liking. Hope this helps!