What have you done to your K2 today?

I installed my airraid mit today. Looks and sounds great. Coupled with the exhaust that i did earlier this week the truck sounds great. Not overly loud and not to quiet. Really rumble like it should when you are on the throttle. Just a quick recap I installed a magnaflow muffler leaving the factory exhaust flapper on. Was too quiet so I clamped the flapper opened. I am pleased with the results.

20160923_162736_zps0nlwiw8o.jpg

Here is a quick video for sounds clip of just start up

http://vid94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/mjdxtreme/Mobile%20Uploads/20160923_171048_zpsde4ddj4w.mp4

Edited by mjdxtreme
  • Like 2

plasti dipped the 'lettering' on my front doors and tailgate. i also dipped the red "z" on the z71 emblem on the grille

IMG_2474_zpsqjf4y5os.jpg

IMG_2470_zpsafzas4qw.jpg

IMG_2477_zpscjqyloxf.jpg

IMG_2480_zps4gdee1pk.jpg

and last night went for a little photo IMG_26621_zpsu4u7nolj.jpgshoot....

Edited by bc-chris
  • Like 3

last night I woked on those damn headlights again. Wow, that permaseal is such a pain in the ass to deal with. They are super hard to separate and the permaseal has to be completely removed to put butyl rope in there for a good, tight seal. Going to bake and seal the one side today and start on the other side. Spent about 2 hrs last night cleaning out the channel of permaseal.

I got my amp steps put on and my new tonneau cover. I gave it a good maintenance wash and interior clean today too. And now it's nap time lol.

6bc152419b9a6d01883133af701c94a2.jpg67e1cafa354974f1e2da33815dd474c0.jpg46ae71528e7fe7e78ff24d2b95cfa61c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Which tonneau cover did you install?

I got my amp steps put on and my new tonneau cover. I gave it a good maintenance wash and interior clean today too. And now it's nap time lol.
6bc152419b9a6d01883133af701c94a2.jpg67e1cafa354974f1e2da33815dd474c0.jpg46ae71528e7fe7e78ff24d2b95cfa61c.jpg

Which tonneau cover did you install?

I got the Bizon bi-fold cover from real truck. I almost got the triple folding one but I have a short bed so I saved the extra $250. I really am pleased with how high quality the cover is. I think it looks nice too and it's low profile and easy to use

• Like 1

69 with a 350 and a 4-speed Muncie right now. Its getting a LS3-525 transplant and 6-speed T56 magnum this winter.

Sounds awesome! Better keep us updated as the transformation happens this winter. Also, take my advice and purchase a MGW for the T56. It'll make shifting feel like magic.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Edited by crafferty
  • Like 1

Thanks....I'll have to give it a look.

I got the Bizon bi-fold cover from real truck. I almost got the triple folding one but I have a short bed so I saved the extra $250. I really am pleased with how high quality the cover is. I think it looks nice too and it's low profile and easy to use

• Like 2

Got the truck lifted last week and the Camaro back from paint the day after. :cheers:

love it! [emoji1303]

• Like 1

I love my amp steps. Much better than the stock 6" chrome tubes I had! Truck looks good!

Thanks! I gotta say these amp steps exceeded my expectations. Very awesome upgrades.

• Like 1

Finally got around to putting on the engine cover that I made out of a caddy engine cover a while backa2ef2a544223a04b3486ad8a7dfdcd4b.jpg19741141489d754d87aaebdde673ca59.jpg it's cloudy so it's hard to see the iridium metallic paint

• Like 2