What have you done to your K2 today?

Friday - installed GM tow mirrors. Saturday- washed and clayed.

Sunday - polished, Mckee's 37 ceramic coating, and applied Rhino Shine to the bed liner on the bumpers and tailgate. If you look at the last picture you can see what a difference the Rhino Shine makes, the tailgate is done and the bed hasn't been done yet. 34d48ba8db4d7568830cecf050f15ca2.jpg3a24e7853a943dd6b3a6f52cb225c1cf.jpg5400daf810f161e819d4d76e1286ef96.jpg6b911dd758de8c8f0edc8a0bb18f24cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Friday - installed GM tow mirrors. Saturday- washed and clayed.

Sunday - polished, Mckee's 37 ceramic coating, and applied Rhino Shine to the bed liner on the bumpers and tailgate. If you look at the last picture you can see what a difference the Rhino Shine makes, the tailgate is done and the bed hasn't been done yet. 34d48ba8db4d7568830cecf050f15ca2.jpg3a24e7853a943dd6b3a6f52cb225c1cf.jpg5400daf810f161e819d4d76e1286ef96.jpg6b911dd758de8c8f0edc8a0bb18f24cb.jpg

nice! I actually use that same coating. It's really good. Truck looks great. That rhino shine is cool I need that for my line X'd bed it's dull from dried mud that won't wash or scrub off

Finally got around to putting on the engine cover that I made out of a caddy engine cover a while backa2ef2a544223a04b3486ad8a7dfdcd4b.jpg19741141489d754d87aaebdde673ca59.jpg it's cloudy so it's hard to see the iridium metallic paint

How does the afe sound? I have been looking into one. Just haven't really seen a good example of the sound it makes. Any chance you can put up a quick video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Umm I can see if I can work on a video for you this week. To be honest the intake sounds best under load while driving. I really like the AFE a lot. Good quality and good power. Nothing insane obviously but it performs as advertised and I get compliments on my engine sound all the time from passengers. I don't have an exhaust (yet) so it's all intake sound. I can tell you that you'll be happy if you buy one

@cbrsilv15

What products are you using and what's your process? I keep my black truck parked in a garage at home and at work. I get it detailed regularly 2x per month (hand washed) and hand waxed 2-3x per year. After 2 years my paint and clear coat do not look anywhere near as good as what you've done there.

I use a lot of the Adams polish products. Washed and clawed first. I used the swirl and haze remover followed with the paint correcting polish. Topped with some black fire wet diamond paint sealant. I have the Adams paint seas t but the BF is easier to use. Doesn't take as long to cure and comes off 100x easier.

This was under my canopy. Unfortunately I don't have any sun pics since it was almost 7 when I finished.

1F6539AA-39F4-4761-8FAA-AC851C99B1EA_zps

• Like 4

plasti dipped the 'lettering' on my front doors and tailgate. i also dipped the red "z" on the z71 emblem on the grille

IMG_2474_zpsqjf4y5os.jpg

IMG_2470_zpsafzas4qw.jpg

IMG_2477_zpscjqyloxf.jpg

IMG_2480_zps4gdee1pk.jpg

and last night went for a little photo IMG_26621_zpsu4u7nolj.jpgshoot....

Looks good - I would've stripped the Silverado and just painted the z71.

Now all you need are some 16 LTZ taillights.

Looks good - I would've stripped the Silverado and just painted the z71.

Now all you need are some 16 LTZ taillights.

tail lights are in the plans... but likely recon ones

i did have the '71' dipped as well. while removing the excess dip i got a little ahead of myself and as a result the 71 is chrome. not a big deal, i can always do it again

Got her dyno'd this weekend. Making 380hp to the ground. For some reason they weren't giving torque numbers though..

Don't you have the 6.2? Is that # low or what you can expect for RWH from the 6.2...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk