What have you done to your K2 today?

Don't you have the 6.2? Is that # low or what you can expect for RWH from the 6.2...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think he has some performance upgrades, but the advertised 420 hp is at the fly, in automatics I believe they lose somewhere in the ballpark of 15% of their power
  • Like 1

Don't you have the 6.2? Is that # low or what you can expect for RWH from the 6.2...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was glancing at this thread and it looks like a similar outcome with similar mods. This gentleman made 378rwhp & 413lb-ft. He also calculated a 21% drivetrain loss which translates to about 480hp & 520lb if you're talking crank horsepower/torque numbers. I'm assuming with the combination of the mods it was about 50ish horsepower gained give or take a few ponies due to tuning, wheel setups, etc.

Edited by EChavez
  • Like 1

How does the afe sound? I have been looking into one. Just haven't really seen a good example of the sound it makes. Any chance you can put up a quick video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm stuck between this afe or a k&n. But the k&n are everywhere. I'm hoping it gets a bit deeper than stock. Of you don't get around to don't sweat it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

It will definitely be deeper than stock you will hear your engine pumping under the hood and it sounds pretty good. K&N has been around a hot minute and are very reputable but even tho it's just an intake we're talking about AFE appealed to me a lot more and I'm super happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f86222da786fde32e93d77dd56b6dd24.jpg

I changed up the front end a little bit

Looks really good what grille is that and any plans for blacking out the headlight trim?

Sent from my SM-G925V

Looks really good what grille is that and any plans for blacking out the headlight trim?

Sent from my SM-G925V

I don't remember what company made the grille. I believe I just kept looking through google until I found one that I liked that wasn't breaking the bank [emoji23]

The headlight trim definitely is coming next, I just don't know if it would be easier to vinyl over it, plastidip it or actually paint it

Oh I think I have the same grille, I got it on Amazon for a very good price also. I am also torn on what to black out the headlight trim. I want to paint them but I'm not sure how to remove the trim.

Sent from my SM-G925V

Oh I think I have the same grille, I got it on Amazon for a very good price also. I am also torn on what to black out the headlight trim. I want to paint them but I'm not sure how to remove the trim.

Sent from my SM-G925V

I know there's videos on YouTube and it doesn't look terribly difficult. I'd just be scared to break them. I'm on the fence on just ordering new headlights that already have the black trim.

Well got a flat yesterday. The puncture was in the sidewall so they couldn't fix it. Taking the opportunity to get the wheels and tires I've been wanting. Riding around on the spare for now. It'll be a couple weeks but definitely excited. Got the Fuel Mavericks and Ridge Grapplers. I liked them on another members truck. That spare rides nearly identical but looks horrible. Killing me haha!

Edited by Toxicgoober

Thanks to tim99gt! He put me on some great led strips. i got my running board lights installed today. I dont have the AMP steps, but i hooked mine to the dome light circuit

20151125_172747.jpg

20151125_172753.jpg

20151125_172809.jpg

man i'd love to do this.. .your's looks bad a$$!!!... you got a link to the lights, also maybe how you wired em?... again ... BAD A$$ mod dude!!! looks awesome!