What have you done to your K2 today?

Before I had the level kit and bigger tires, the best I got was 22mpg.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So what do you get now with level kit and bigger tires?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Made my dog happy.

I had a '12 Avalanche before getting my '14 Silverado double cab.

The Av, of course, had a bit more room in the backseat with the seats folded forward than the Silverado does with the backseat folded up.

So I made a little platform for him (yes, he's pretty spoiled :sigh: ).

Started with on of these:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-4-ft-Folding-Utility-Table-2448B-004/202599373

Modified by shortening two of the legs, removing the other two legs and some frame hardware.

Added some indoor/outdoor carpet and installed.
I also put the bottom half of a two-piece seat cover on the seat to help protect the leather.
The platform also comes in pretty handy for other things too; groceries, luggage, fly rods, etc.

• Like 4

Today I had the exhaust done with the series 50 flowmasters and dual outs on each side, window visors, and OEM Splash Guards.

agebejum.jpg

e5utyvu9.jpg

ade8umah.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Edited by jimmij
  • Like 2

Great exhaust system I'd like to get too but I'm guessing it's a little too pricy for me right now. + - @$1000?

My Exhaust system cost $ 129 for both dual tips (one for each side) and $300 for the flow master Series 50 and installation of all. The shop that did the work didn't have the tips.

• Like 1

My Exhaust system cost $ 129 for both dual tips (one for each side) and $300 for the flow master Series 50 and installation of all. The shop that did the work didn't have the tips.

Sounds very reasonable. So this converted it from single exhaust to dual? Not exactly right. Did it get rid of the flapper valve some people don't seem to like? (What that heck is the flapper for anyway? Keep the squirrels out -LOL)) Hope you get better performance HP and mileage too maybe.

Sounds very reasonable. So this converted it from single exhaust to dual? Not exactly right. Did it get rid of the flapper valve some people don't seem to like? (What that heck is the flapper for anyway? Keep the squirrels out -LOL)) Hope you get better performance HP and mileage too maybe.

Yes the 50 that was put in is a single in and dual out. The flapper and third cat is out.

Made my dog happy.

I had a '12 Avalanche before getting my '14 Silverado double cab.

The Av, of course, had a bit more room in the backseat with the seats folded forward than the Silverado does with the backseat folded up.

So I made a little platform for him (yes, he's pretty spoiled :sigh: ).

Started with on of these:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-4-ft-Folding-Utility-Table-2448B-004/202599373

Modified by shortening two of the legs, removing the other two legs and some frame hardware.

Added some indoor/outdoor carpet and installed.
I also put the bottom half of a two-piece seat cover on the seat to help protect the leather.
The platform also comes in pretty handy for other things too; groceries, luggage, fly rods, etc.

That's awesome. I was surprised the other day, our two dogs bark and fight if we drive them in the '03 silverado. When riding in my '14 not a peep, I think they're mesmerized by the Mylink dispay hahaha.

I debagde my silverado and I'm badging it up with some transformer decepticon stuff. Decepticon DROPKICK who's a silverado on the video game. Also if I get a chance this Sunday I'm going to dip my ac vent surrounding white. The steering wheel trim too. I'll post some pics if the weather is good to do it.

Edited by NitroDatsik
  • Like 1

I debagde my silverado and I'm badging it up with some transformer decepticon stuff. Decepticon DROPKICK who's a silverado on the video game. Also if I get a chance this Sunday I'm going to dip my ac vent surrounding white. The steering wheel trim too. I'll post some pics if the weather is good to do it.

awesome! plz post pics.
  • Like 1