What have you done to your K2 today?

Upgraded the OEM HIDs to the Morimoto 35w plug and play upgrade. Simple upgrade and quiet a lot brighter. Will try to get night shots soon. In the photo, left is OEM, right is Morimoto upgradef63bd27eecf053fb40ae6a4bc8c08a9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

514864bb60abd2e87f00c45892a561f1.jpg

Installed the K&N CAI. Took an hour test drive. I like the new sound and what appears to be a quicker throttle response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check your filter periodically, i happened to installed that one and once I decided to put the oem back, and I found oil concentration like a catch can. I’m was shocked about this. Glad I put the oem one back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Viktorrocks15 said:

Check your filter periodically, i happened to installed that one and once I decided to put the oem back, and I found oil concentration like a catch can. I’m was shocked about this. Glad I put the oem one back.

Not sure how this is surprising when the valve cover vent lines are directed back into the intake tube.

The same happens with the stock intake, it may just pool a little different with the tubular style.

Not sure exactly what happened but somehow my lightbar came off it’s brackets and fell off on the highway. Luckily it was a cheaper lightbar was used to see how well it’ll work. The lightbar was in between the tow hooks and didn’t damage anything thank god. The wires are covered and I pulled the fuse they aren’t live. Now the process of getting a bully bar starts

On 1/13/2018 at 10:31 PM, CKrado said:

Upgraded the OEM HIDs to the Morimoto 35w plug and play upgrade. Simple upgrade and quiet a lot brighter. Will try to get night shots soon. In the photo, left is OEM, right is Morimoto upgradef63bd27eecf053fb40ae6a4bc8c08a9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks great, how much does the entire kit cost? Got a link? Thanks

Will do, thanks. I did save OEM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 1/13/2018 at 7:20 AM, Daly said:

I've been looking at that system. Just don't know if it's a justifiable cost for a 1/2 ton. I don't even see the need for tow mirrors on my truck, even with the duster on the car trailer or my parents 20' travel trailer on the back, I can still see everything. It would be nice to have the wireless camera on the back of the trailer though, one that could be viewed on the factory HU.

I could see ok with factory mirrors but I could not see down the sides of my 30ft Travel Trailer. I also wanted the turn signals front and back on tow mirrors.  I do have an observation camera installed on the back of trailer. With the Echomaster Intellihaul System I can now incorporate the wireless cam on my 8" screen. I drive truck in the city and I want to see everything, I want to communicate my intentions on the road. I expect others to do the same. That is wishful thinking. I want to thank pgamboa for all the help he has offered to me and others on this site!

BYZfCoBoS8WTf9jgy6C19A.jpg

• Like 3