What have you done to your K2 today?

Just to make it better I had the non Bose version so I decide to upgrade and the Memphis speakers are designed to sound good on stocks units..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are dash speakers not door, correct?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just crossed over 90k on my '14. Replaced the battery yesterday too... it was ready and this cold weather was taking a toll on it.

Boy, that project sucks btw... especially in 7 degrees. My advice, give Sears the 30 bucks to do it.

Recently installed Husky liners front, center hump and full size rear liner. Also had tint installed, 20% Llumar all around.

I have RC front level in transit. Hoping to get toolbox, and tonneau cover come spring time.

IMG_20171229_131528.jpg

cleaned it up to show my new scar...

$3600 in damages - I was out in a storm towing people that were stuck and slipped getting into the truck, let the door go and watched it wrap around my fender. :shakehead:

IMG_1530.PNG

2 hours ago, tanner709 said:

cleaned it up to show my new scar...

$3600 in damages - I was out in a storm towing people that were stuck and slipped getting into the truck, let the door go and watched it wrap around my fender. :shakehead:

IMG_1530.PNG

Ouch! Really sucks since you were out trying to help others.

15 minutes ago, Mikeb52r said:

Ouch! Really sucks since you were out trying to help others.

tell me about it... 30" of snow and I spent most of my Saturday night towing people out. Fortunately, I made enough cash towing/plucking cars out of the snow to pay for the deductible.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 5:28 PM, Lightning_Lugo said:

finally found some LED fog lights that fit the housing well and look great, i have the pucto LED headlights from chuxtrucks here in town installed was worried the color was gonna be off and they match very well!

found the fog lights on amazon after reading reviews and seeing them on the trucks i figured why not price was right! glad i did! i also added the new DL3 mirrors they look great and a wonderful upgrade Pgamboa is the man!

Next on my list is to have line-x spray on flares done along with undercoat and rear wheel-well corrosion prevention done next week

20171202_162054.thumb.jpg.cb1648516c2ff23a92798f892aaaef95.jpg

So are you planning to share the link and info for the fogs?   :thumbs:

Edited by sk

20 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Put my AMP steps on...and......

just like everyone elses, the front gap vs. rear gap is uneven AND all four lights quit working!

Not sure what you mean "just like everyone elses".  I installed mine over 2 years ago and didn't have any problems.

Did you leave all the bolts loose until everything was hung then adjust everything?  I did that (per the instructions) and my gap is perfect the entire way across both sides.

If all 4 lights quit working then it sounds like you may have knicked the wire that controls the lights or there is a problem with the control module.  Did you contact AMP Research?  Their Tech Support and Customer Service is great so they should be able to talk you through troubleshooting then get you replacement parts if needed (the steps come with a 5 year warranty).

• Haha 1

Thanks for the reply.  Would you mind taking a pic of the lower bolts on your linkage brackets please?  I am in talks with Amp and I believe they sent me the wrong hardware.  I am waiting on an answer from their engineer.  This is what my lower bolt looks like....it is loose in an oversized sheetmetal hole and there is no washer under it.  Before I can get close to 16 ft-lbs, the sheet metal begins to bend and distort into the recess in the bottom of the linkage bracket.

They are sending me a new controller for the light problem.  The lights worked fine for 2 days and then all four just quit.  I know it isn't a wiring problem because they worked for two days and I didn't touch anything or even move the truck.    

20180107_070214.jpg

Edited by lapoolboy