Vehicle sightings

Pknitty86

i saw this the other day and it threw me off.. looks like a nissan by the wheels, but the odd thing is the door on front of bed.

14191466337410_zpsdnjhk6xp.jpg

It's a Colorado, it's made like that almost like a work bed I've seen a couple of them down here most of the time it's company trucks like Orkin or Terminex, etc.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There used to be a car around where I lived... Was a mazda 626 with BMW emblems on the front and back... with walmart hubcap spinners ( never got a pic )
Saw a Toyota Camry with a body kit, looked like rattle can spray paint, steelies.... and guess what, the guy driving it? You guessed it... GANGSTA
Lots of big trucks in Maine... most of them parked at Moms old trailer in the trailer park ( not that im knocking on anyone, but if you driving a $50,000 truck, you shouldn't still be living at home at 30 years old.

I couldn't get a pick but I saw a beautiful dark blue Silverado SS on my way to work this morning. That truck was clean and looked great.

Arrival blue is one of my favorite colors. Sad it was discontinued after the 04 model year

Arrival blue is one of my favorite colors. Sad it was discontinued after the 04 model year

They got a new one it's called been there done that blue. Thank you thank you I'll be here all week remember to tip the waiters and waitresses.

There used to be a car around where I lived... Was a mazda 626 with BMW emblems on the front and back... with walmart hubcap spinners ( never got a pic )

Saw a Toyota Camry with a body kit, looked like rattle can spray paint, steelies.... and guess what, the guy driving it? You guessed it... GANGSTA

Lots of big trucks in Maine... most of them parked at Moms old trailer in the trailer park ( not that im knocking on anyone, but if you driving a $50,000 truck, you shouldn't still be living at home at 30 years old.

How do you think they can afford a truck that costs 50K?

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing specifically funny about the vehicle, except the dude's finger up it's rear end...

It's to block out the license plate #. I used to use Microsoft paint to do it but I realized that people can see your license plate where ever the vehicle so it really doesn't matter if your license # is shown on the internet.

It's to block out the license plate #. I used to use Microsoft paint to do it but I realized that people can see your license plate where ever the vehicle so it really doesn't matter if your license # is shown on the internet.

Yeah I knew that, it just caught me funny to see it.

Archived