Vehicle sightings

Pknitty86

I want to say a jeep but that looks like a Chevy tailgate, flip a coin and we will call it a Jevy or a Cheep.

Stumped! The front looks vaguely like a M151 military "Jeep" and the tailgate/rear bumper looks to be from a 73-87 C/K truck but that's as far as I can get. Google reverse image lookup had nothing and they usually have something. :lol:

It somewhat reminds me of an International.

But can't say why.

so long

j-ten-ner

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like that 73-87 Chevy bed, windshield and side mirrors with the fenders cut and pushed in to narrow the body and give it those fender flares. If you look at the taillight cutouts it looks like narrowed 73-87 Chevy taillights by looking at the shape and the body lines above the lights. The front looks complete "custom" made. It also look like it's completely covered with roll on bedliner.With all that "custom" fab you'd think they would have modded the taillights instead of just slapping on round trailer LED lights. But, I guess that's not the only problem with it lol.

I follow you on the Chevy bed but it looks like they flattened the the bedsides cause the Chevy bedsides flare out about 8" below the top of the bed and these look flat.

I follow you on the Chevy bed but it looks like they flattened the the bedsides cause the Chevy bedsides flare out about 8" below the top of the bed and these look flat.

I know they do, used to have an 86. But, I also said that it looks like they cut and pushed in the body panels making the side flat and leaving the area around the fender well to make a fender flare. Just what it looks like to me.

I know they do, used to have an 86. But, I also said that it looks like they cut and pushed in the body panels making the side flat and leaving the area around the fender well to make a fender flare. Just what it looks like to me.

Ya it looks like a mess doesn't it. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Guess what this is?

And zoomed.

The sales manager at my family's furniture store just got one of those (well he got the Canyon and not the Colorado)! They are nice and have a lot of room for a small sized truck.

i saw this the other day and it threw me off.. looks like a nissan by the wheels, but the odd thing is the door on front of bed.

14191466337410_zpsdnjhk6xp.jpg

That is a Colorado/Canyon. Looks like the cab was sectioned to make the bed longer.

Heres what i was thinking of.. Isuzu I350 , http://www.productioncars.com/gallery.php?car=7554&make=Isuzu&model=i350

Those wheels look like a stock isuzu wheel..

this pic below has the same colorado rims i had on mine in 2004..

isuzu_i350_ls_tan_2006.jpg

The isuzu used the same wheels of the Colorado and canyon. The one first pictured appears to have steels with walmart hubcaps over them.

The rims are just steelies with hubcaps.

Apparently it's not the only one like this. Not sure who did it, maybe a special edition or something?

http://www.usavehiclefinder.com/LISTING-29474677/VehicleDetails.aspx

Nice! so it is a colorado. I see the GM logo now on door. must have been a rare option to get from dealer.. i could see where it would come in handy tho. Hate the overall look of it but retrieving stuff from the front of bed would be quick and painless!

Archived