2015 towing mirrors

What do I need to do to get a pair of these mirrors ordered? They look great.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/164349-201415-hd-powerfold-oem-tow-mirrors-the-ones-weve-been-waiting-for/

Or try the part numbers listed further back in this topic

Edited by KUUG

Here's some pics. The one picture with the Led lights lit up is when i press the unlock key on my keyfob. The orange leds appear to be taking place of the puddle lights from the other mirrors. I am hoping the dealer can reprogram and get them to turn on with the headlights / parking lights. Dave photo_1.jpgphoto_2.jpgphoto_3.jpgphoto_4.jpg

Do the amber lamps blink when the turn signals blink? My LTZ power mirrors have the turn signal in them. Wonder if the wiring for the turn signals in the stock mirrors lines up to the amber LEDs?

The amber lamps only illuminate currently when you unlock your vehicle and the old puddle lights would have been on. The turn signal in the glass is functioning like my old ones. These have the amber lights and the Red LEDs in the glass. Also for anyone that needs part #'s. This is right off the GM box it came in 23241465 and 23241467.

There is still talk that you need to have the dealer program something to let the computer know it has this option. I am calling the dealer to ask before I start cutting into the harness. Of course very easily you could take the amber LED signal and just connect to the parking lights as well as the clear LED's and connect that to the reverse lights.

• 1 month later...

The amber lamps only illuminate currently when you unlock your vehicle and the old puddle lights would have been on. The turn signal in the glass is functioning like my old ones. These have the amber lights and the Red LEDs in the glass. Also for anyone that needs part #'s. This is right off the GM box it came in 23241465 and 23241467.

The part numbers you listed accurate and are power fold correct?

Yes sir. That's the ones that i ordered.

Gracias Muchacho!

Ordered a set today from my dealer. All I can say is they came in with a price that I couldn't believe. May have to wait a few weeks but oh well.

Edited by sugarjohnson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone else is having this issue, I had to have the wiring harnesses in the doors replaced. Apparently mine didn't have all the wires it needed.

What year is your truck 2015i (2015.5) or 2015?

Edited by killowatt