HID Headlight Shootout - All three options tested

no retro fit kit, just added the bulb and ballast.

simple as that

edit: fog bulb says H16 on my box. my brother has a silverado and he says its the same as his. :)

I believe its the 5202 Bulb

Can we get some pics of his?

I did my FXR upgrade a couple days ago, after having halogens, 55W HIDs, 45W LMZ LEDs, all in the stock projector, and then now finally doing my FXR upgrade, I can confidently say that the FXR upgrades are far beyond being worth the cash and work to put them in (for the Sierra guys, the Silverado guys have it much easier to install). I love my FXRs. Already have a few friends with non projector housings wanting me to take a stab at retrofitting lights into their vehicles haha

any issues with melting? im trying to decide on the 35w or the 50w kit from morimoto but have heard that 50w+ can melt things

any issues with melting? im trying to decide on the 35w or the 50w kit from morimoto but have heard that 50w+ can melt things

0 issues what so ever so far. And believe me, they get used often and for long periods of time. Majority of my distance driving is done while the sun sleeps

- Mike

IG: @BlackPearl_Edition

• Like 1

I mean I don't always drive at night. More of a city daily driver. I just don't wanna be unhappy if I get the 35w kit

if you are in the city then you definitely won't be unhappy, even more so if you don't have a tinted windshield. I have so many lights on my truck cause I hate the city and love tint lol. Not a bad combo during the day, but at night, it can be fun sometimes

Yes. They're plug and play.

Brighter than stock. Get the fog light kit as well. That's what makes the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happen to have a picture showing just the headlights on? With the install of the LED bulbs & ballast, are you still able to use the round covers on the headlamp assemblies?