What do you carry for your CCW?

I have an xdm. Nice handguns but both are too bulky for my fatass to conceal lol. $245 after rebate I just couldn't pass it up. I want to shoot an xds (single stack version of the xdm) and I'll probably end up buying one. I used to be a hardcore Springfield guy but my Sig P320 converted me. I still like the dovetail safety on my Springfields though, I think that was a good touch they did

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Xds is much easier to conceal, and a 9mm with the 4" barrel shoots nearly as well as the XDm. I don't think I'd really consider the XDm for t-shirt concealed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Xds is much easier to conceal, and a 9mm with the 4" barrel shoots nearly as well as the XDm. I don't think I'd really consider the XDm for t-shirt concealed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I like having options so I'll probably end up with an xds by the end of the year lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i guess since Trump won, we'll be seeing more gun sales instead of more price gouging. haha

Believe it or not gun sales went down since Trump was elected. They were much higher when Obama was in office and Clinton was a possibility!

Believe it or not gun sales went down since Trump was elected. They were much higher when Obama was in office and Clinton was a possibility!

Yup, Obama was the best gun salesman for the last 8 yrs. rofl

I'd really like to see legislation adding reciprocity to all states.

New leather from Simply Rugged came in and an icky plastic from High Noon. The retention on the revolver is a bit loose, but I don't plan on being upside down anyway. Plus there are ways to fix that. New leather is always nice. 1b2f286abc002cb59ceb1ab2ceddc6ca.jpg

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

I like that laser. Need to get one of those for my Gen 3 G27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, no problem seeing the laser during the day. Like it better than the red laser.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk