637hp Procharged 5.3 w/bolt ons and custom cam

WendysOrBust

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.

If you want a truck to go fast... go buy a car. Waste of money IMO.

What if you want a car and a truck to go fast?

I bet if I knew you and what you do in your life I could name 5 things that are total wastes of money.....same for anyone.

What if you want a car and a truck to go fast?

I bet if I knew you and what you do in your life I could name 5 things that are total wastes of money.....same for anyone.

Red Wagon, Syclone, Typhoon, R/T, 454SS, SRT/10, Lightening to name a few, not everyone wants a slow ass truck...

Honestly if they offered the 6.2L with the 6 speed and didn't mandatory screw with the audio system, I would've gone the 6.2L route. I think these trucks would sit perfect at 400 ponies.

• 3 weeks later...

I know COMP cams has a really good selection of cams that maintain the VVT on the new DI motors. Not saying he maintained VVT on his truck, just that there are options to do it. I would also assume a person like Chuck would also upgrade springs and etc when doing a cam upgrade to prevent valve float. I know on his shop's website he offers a pretty good package which includes cam, springs, lifters, and headers.

banner_04.jpg

Honestly, for $2,500 that is not a bad deal since it also includes a tune and labor.

I asked him for a quote late April for just a cam swap and he quoted me at 3895 parts and labor. Pretty high imo

• 7 months later...

so does anyone know if the Procharger i-1 series supercharger will become available for our trucks?

Tired of just bolting on looks to my truck (after I do bumpers that is lol), I'm ready to add some power to it! Was looking at Procharger and saw that they came out with the first adjustable supercharger, figured an adjustable one would do better for a daily driver, but if I'm wrong please correct me, I'm a newbie under the hood

There is not a I series out yet but I have a amazing D Series setup for sale all brand new in box and the best of the best. All the parts to make these kinds of numbers only thing not included is the cam of choice which I can include if wanted for a package to make 650 RWHP ish out of a 5.3

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/f-s-ultimate-procharger-setup-14-16-gm-1500-new-541363/

There is not a I series out yet but I have a amazing D Series setup for sale all brand new in box and the best of the best. All the parts to make these kinds of numbers only thing not included is the cam of choice which I can include if wanted for a package to make 650 RWHP ish out of a 5.3

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/f-s-ultimate-procharger-setup-14-16-gm-1500-new-541363/

Link is not working :/

IG: @blackpearl_edition

Lol.

If you want a truck to go fast... go buy a car. Waste of money IMO.

Obviously you have never been to Texas.

Trucks are for going fast.... Cars are for panzzies.

I have has a few phone call conversations with Chuck and they guy knows his stuff.... Like wow.

I dont know about his 4" exhaust system that seems a little excessive for a 5.3 but he has the dyno time to prove it.

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

I know COMP cams has a really good selection of cams that maintain the VVT on the new DI motors. Not saying he maintained VVT on his truck, just that there are options to do it. I would also assume a person like Chuck would also upgrade springs and etc when doing a cam upgrade to prevent valve float. I know on his shop's website he offers a pretty good package which includes cam, springs, lifters, and headers.

banner_04.jpg

Honestly, for $2,500 that is not a bad deal since it also includes a tune and labor.

What kind of HP/Torque gain could you get from this upgrade? 2015 5.3 Silverado?

What kind of HP/Torque gain could you get from this upgrade? 2015 5.3 Silverado?

Chuck got 400hp to the wheels with bolt ons cam and tune out of gis 5.3

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

Archived