Who's got the Blues?

Newbie here. It's stock only because I just got it. Lift, wheels, and tires coming soon.

61f0a8e4e660f2271d2dd8d361758edf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Very nice, and welcome. I actually like those wheels on the truck. Only thing I'd wish is that they came at a more aggressive offset.

• Like 1

About 3 weeks into owning it. My stone blue metallic SLT with 18% tint and a spray on bedliner installed. Thinking about adding some bass in the very near future!

a386fa62dcbeabcd014b6edb3d2c6f72.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks great!

Do you have Bose already?

I didn't have Bose, but I added the Kicker plug and play kit, and I find it to be worth every penny.

Looks great!

Do you have Bose already?

I didn't have Bose, but I added the Kicker plug and play kit, and I find it to be worth every penny.

Yessir I got the bose installed. I'm torn between ordering a 10" box and amp for the rear passenger seat, a fully enclosed amp and speaker combo or even another members console 8" bose replacement box. Unfortunately my audio install experience is almost non existent

Without going through all of the posts again, has anyone with a Sierra color matched the letters? I'm also looking for other ideas to mod my 2017 Sierra.

I originally looked thru all of these posts and haven't seen it yet. I saw someone who color matched at their local paint shop and got it in a spray can. Maybe that's the only way so far

About 3 weeks into owning it. My stone blue metallic SLT with 18% tint and a spray on bedliner installed. Thinking about adding some bass in the very near future!

a386fa62dcbeabcd014b6edb3d2c6f72.jpg

Hello, twin! Any other mods you're thinking about? The center console subwoofer replacement (if you have a center console) would be the way I'd go if I were to add a sub. Some members were making boxes for it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any of you "Blue" guys find a good spray paint to match? I am looking to paint my bug shield and window visors but can't really find anything online other than maybe the Krylon Fusion Blues which they have 2 so I may try both unless you have some info....

53d808bcb67993a7ca8625d7c5483cef.jpg0954a35bf1b4bd77c39b3deef7ad4718.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the look of those tires. Are they Nitto Grapplers? What size and any rubbing. Is that stock height or are you lifted a bit? How about road noise with these Nitto's

Any of you "Blue" guys find a good spray paint to match? I am looking to paint my bug shield and window visors but can't really find anything online other than maybe the Krylon Fusion Blues which they have 2 so I may try both unless you have some info....

I used a custom mixed spray can kit from Scratch Wizard to paint my tailgate handle and it was a perfect match.

20170425_181401_zps1hpuq8go.jpeg

• Like 1

http://www.automotivetouchup.com

They're here in Louisiana. Perfect match best quality. They have touch up, ready to spray, pens and aerosol. Check out their aerosol spray can trigger.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

http://www.automotivetouchup.com

They're here in Louisiana. Perfect match best quality. They have touch up, ready to spray, pens and aerosol. Check out their aerosol spray can trigger.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

There we go! Thanks, I'll be ordering 2 cans. I'll let you all know how it turns out