Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

Yes Steel, fairly certain all the All/Terrain trucks come with steel.

Yeah not sure haha. Ordered my zone 6.5 today can't wait to get it. Still trying to decide on wheels and tires. Leaning toward Firestone destination MTs and Xd addict Or heist wheels in black

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

With the 4.5 zone lift, how much are the tires gonna stick out the side with the factory 20s, I want to keep then under as much as possible, any thoughts on the 3.5 rough country with control arms?

With the 4.5 zone lift, how much are the tires gonna stick out the side with the factory 20s, I want to keep then under as much as possible, any thoughts on the 3.5 rough country with control arms?

e51bf001ff1b551ce95c4054f0c59dba.jpg

That is how far the stock wheel and 35" tire will protrude. If you want less why not go with a thinner than 12.5" tire.

Sent by a simpleton struggling to operate an iPhone.

Edited by Go Ordnance.
  • Like 2

The 3.5" RC level kit? I hear bad things about a level kit that high (no experience). I think the 5" RC lift keeps stock track width...if that's what u are asking

e51bf001ff1b551ce95c4054f0c59dba.jpg

That is how far the stock wheel and 35" tire will protrude. If you want less why not go with a thinner than 12.5" tire.

Sent by a simpleton struggling to operate an iPhone.

I have to ask what would you recommend? I am fairly new to all this, as you can see!

Edited by Topgun09

How would a 285/65r20 look under that zone 4.5, seems ad it should fill it out fairly well and be completely free and clear of any rubbing issues

Well you can fit a 35"x12.5" tire with a zone lift and stock wheel with no rubbing. A 285/65r20 is pretty dang close to a 35" diameter just comes in a bit thinner at 11.2" so it would be close to flush with the fender to be honest. Would stick out just a little.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

'14 Silverado 1500. 6 inch lift on 35x13.5x20

Did you have to run spacers on the front to keep the stock wheels? And how noticeable is the wider track width in the front compared to the back? I wanna do a 6 inch super lift on mine but I wanna keep the stock 20's and I'm worried the tires sticking out more in the front is going to stand out bad....help me out man lol I'm torn

So when you use the stock wheels on a lifted truck, do you end up using a spacer? I want to get a 4 inch lift but keep my stock wheels. I also don't want to go to wide out but at the same time I understand that as the truck gets higher the ability to roll over increases.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk