275/60/R20 no lift rub or not?

wurgs

I'm looking to replace the crappy stock Goodyears and would like to up size without lifting. Those of you that have 275/60/R20 or 285/55/R20 tires with no lift, do you rub or not? Looking through other threads seems like some do some don't.

Please post if they rub and what tires you went with.

I've read you can put a 275/60R20 on with a 2" level because it will allow a 33" and those measurements above come out to like 32.9. I don't know first hand, and since all tires aren't exactly the same, im interested to see which would or wouldn't. I'm looking at the Cooper AT3s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I was just wondering the same thing! I just posted on the Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 post because I was looking at those. Anyone know for an '04 Yukon Denali? Can I crank the front up enough or does it need a leveling kit? I don't want to ruin anything with the AWD either though. Right now I'm running 275/55/20's

Thanks

275/60/20 will fit on the 2014-2016 without level. You will have some rub in reverse... full lock on the carpet liner...but you can tie wrap the liner against the frame to eliminate this...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I put BFG KO2 275/60/20s on and fit and look great. There is no rub at all. Would definitely recommend upsizing, fills the wheel well better.

Edited by wurgs

I put BFG KO2 275/60/20s on and fit and look great. There is no rub at all. Would definitely recommend upsizing, fills the wheel well better.

With no level? I'm ordering KO2's LT275/60/20 for my 2015 Sierra 2wd. Was planning on notching my Bilstein 5100's at 1.25 inches but have been getting mixed feedback on whether they will rub, so i got a set of 1/4" (1/2" lift) lower spacers too. If you don't rub without any level I'll be confident I don't need the spacers. I'm running oem wheels btw. Thanks for the help!

Thanks man! If you could post a pic, that would be awesome.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I don't have any pics right now but will try to post one soon.

• 6 years later...