tmacha12

Ive been wanting some all terrain tires for my truck, I ordered a 2" leveling kit which ill install pretty soon

Ive been looking at the cooper zeon ltz and the nitto terra grapplers, I don't want to stray too far from the stock tire size(275/55r20).. Any suggestions? I just don't know what's really going to look the best, I've seen both done before just not on the stock rim which I'm planning on keeping

This is my truck right now without the level

aaaa

The two tires you mentioned are really good. You should also look at the Cooper Discoverer AT3 and the new Toyo Open Country AT that just came out. For sizes, 285/55/20 will look good, but 275/60/20 or 305/50/20 are probably the most popular. The general consensus is that the 305/50's look better than the 275/60's

You can't go wrong with good old Bfg All-Terrains either, I've had them on two different trucks and they were great.

Word! Can't believe I forgot to mention those. These coopers are the first set of aftermarket tires I've had in the last 7 years that haven't been BFG's, lol

• 9 months later...

Ive been wanting some all terrain tires for my truck, I ordered a 2" leveling kit which ill install pretty soon

Ive been looking at the cooper zeon ltz and the nitto terra grapplers, I don't want to stray too far from the stock tire size(275/55r20).. Any suggestions? I just don't know what's really going to look the best, I've seen both done before just not on the stock rim which I'm planning on keeping

This is my truck right now without the level

i just did everything you want to do with terra grapplers and soon as i hit 70 mph the truck vibrates like a, well lets just say it vibrates pretty bad!

I just posted the same question yesterday like 3 post below this. I am doing a 2.25 level and looking for a good AT as well. But 18 in wheels. I am looking at BFG AT, Toyo Open Co AT, Cooper STT and AT3, or Nittos. Looking at prices these all look within 200 dollars of each other. I really am looking for one I can get the most miles out of but is still good in snow/rain off road. And of course, it has to look mean.

i just did everything you want to do with terra grapplers and soon as i hit 70 mph the truck vibrates like a, well lets just say it vibrates pretty bad!

Those are excellent tires and I highly doubt they themselves are to blame.

Archived