Leveled 15' 2500HD , what size tire can I go to?

I am running 295 60r 20s on my 2015 3500hd. Its only been cranked up about an inch and a half in the front because I need some rake. My wheels are 20x9 with a zero offset. No rubbing or trimming needed. Fits perfect.

You got any more pictures? That is the size I am thinking about going with when I buy wheels. Thanks.

Edit: disregard, saw in other thread. Looks good.

Edited by CAtaylor

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, that looks really good! What method did you use to level? Any rubbing or trimming?

It just has a torsion key lift. The front valance was trimmed a little and it rubs the control arm some on Full lock. Nothing I can't live with though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It just has a torsion key lift. The front valance was trimmed a little and it rubs the control arm some on Full lock. Nothing I can't live with though

Cool beans. So, just new keys then? No shock extensions, UCA's, or differential spacers? Are you pretty close to level from front to back?

Cool beans. So, just new keys then? No shock extensions, UCA's, or differential spacers? Are you pretty close to level from front to back?

Correct. I will be adding new shocks soon though

• Like 1