Traded 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 for a 2016 Ford F150 Lariat

I always love the Brand loyal guys. Truly comical like their family members of GM or something.

Every truck manufacture has issues . No one is perfect , we all know that . End of day Ford still sells a boat load of these things and so does GM and so does Dodge

For me it's not brand loyalty, it's past experience. 1 of 12 GM's had a problem, 3 of 3 Fords had bigger problems then the one GM. That's .08% vs. 100%. At the end of the day to me Ford sells junk.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard for some of us who have had parents, grandparents, Aunts, Unlce's and Cousins some even working on actual R&D of engines/transmission's etc? SO Yeah, to some it is their Family.....................why would I take money out Family members pockets?

+1

My 2015 f150 with panoramic roof drain tubes were pinched from factory. Big down pour I got alot of water inside. My 2016 f150 with panoramic drain tubes fine. But the roof is still designed to let water through into an eaves trough system above your head. We had a big down pour I ended up with a wet head. They recommend you don't go through auto car washes with panoramic roof

:crackup:

I'm the new guy on the block but I just purchased a '17 fully loaded sierra slt z71, Love it!! coming from a '99 of the same.

Now my buddy at work had a denali that was vibrating on him and they went thru all the tires, diff, road force crap to no avail. So he said he was fed up with the denali and had good equity in it so he traded it for a lariat. Granted I bought my truck 2 weeks after he got that ford and every day he tells me he wish he would've kept the denali, vibrations and all, lol.

Some trucks may have a lil more of this or that but at the end of the day you cannot deny the fit and finish of GM trucks, PERIOD!

My buddies lariat interior looks like... I can't describe it.

Archived