Show your high mileage on 2014+ 1500 Silverado/Sierra

• 2 months later...

Currently 80,500 miles. Runs perfectly, no issues other than standard recalls (airbag, brake power pump) that were taken care of at dealership. The ONLY problem I have is the CRAZY transmission always searching for the right gear and it should get better fuel mileage...Other than that. The truck is a 8.5 out of a possible 10. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 9:29 PM, Ravenkeeper said:

By my calculations, my 2015 Silverado would have about 90K, had it not gotten totaled 2 years ago.  My 2018 currently has about 25K, and is parked until my wife and daughter (both) return to work, minus the occasional Home Depot and/or Lowe's runs.  Been putting the little bit of fuel savings towards some of our small bills, trying to get out of debt (AGAIN! We were down to vehicles & house payments, until.....the wreck ruined it for us).

I'm looking at 40K by next weekend.

Currently at 129,081, but this is the last pic. I took of mileage. Second trans went out at 92,000 miles while Christmas shopping. No code or the light did not come on, no forward or reverse rpm would climb when I get on the the throttle. Just had the dealer yes dealer do a drop and fill. AFM not deleted or disabled, have a catch can and replace trans thermostat with Superior Solutions bypass valve kit. Highest trans get to is 172 when I mess around and in town 140 when driving normal, 160 on highway on cruise. Truck is still stock had to replace the muffler last year with a Flowmaster. 

20210915_135433.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DCazares said:

Reached 100k. Bought new in November 2013. 

IMG-5932.thumb.jpg.b0718417053c87f78873e5af411dd3d4.jpg

Love it! The Denali cluster is looking good, though I still prefer the regular setting but I might revisit this one for a bit. :)

Edited by MikeBMW
  • Like 2