check on pricing

it seems fairly attainable if you can get a tagged truck. 4500 or so for supplier (they are giving that to everyone), 2000 rebate and 3500 for tagged truck gets to 10k. I'm just curious if there is more meat on the bone. I did a nationwide search of cars.com and while there are a couple advertised prices of 12-13k off they are on the other side of the country from me.

Yikes, we've come a long way baby when going from $64k to $54k is considered a great deal on a pickup truck. Glad I got my 2014 for more than $30k less than the above $64k . . . . and I figured I got a decent deal lol.

Have a deposit on one myself. Sticker - 64165. Price without trade 50,165. With 500$ in house lease, without that would ovbiously be 50,665.

Later offered me 22,500 for a 13 LT crew cab 4x4 z71 65,000 miles with leather/heated seats ect...only missing a sunroof and nav.

If i'm reading it right and they are giving you 35,000$ on trade for a 2014 LTZ, you should take that deal and run.

My MSRP was $64,100, I paid $54 and change. So sounds about right. I purchased mine in July though, thought maybe they would have dropped a bit more by now.

They have if you lean on them, see above post. Although sounds like this guy is doing well if that 35 is a trade # on a 14 ltz 1500.

Based on what I have seen around this site, 15% off seems to be decent.

But the '17s are coming, so try pushing them harder. But that being said, if the '17s aren't out yet, the dealers may want to hold their inventory for a bit yet as they still need trucks to sell. With this delay, GM is likely giving up a lot of sale to Ram.

I like to do factory orders just using emails to Sales Managers at different dealers.. If your trading in, all they need is the Vin and they can do a fair appraisal subject to viewing. If they ever try to beat your trade down using maintenance records, leave and find a better dealer. My 08 Duramax trade was never serviced by anyone but myself and I got top dollar. I was a Ford Salesman for 7 months so I learned a few things about how to get a fair deal. If you do get into hard negotiating on an in stock vehicle you really like, any time they let you walk, your probably have reached a fair price. You have a better chance getting to this fair price at the end of any month and any time they try to add on document costs, don't fall for it. Last but not least, remember the business manager is also a commission salesperson and anything you decide to buy like extra warranty, financing ,accessories, etc is negotiable. My experience is in Canada so I am not sure if US dealers are as ruthless. Nice, polite people usually pay more for their vehicles. It is a shame that you have to be outspoken and even rude to get a fair price but that is the way it is at many dealerships and I am talking all brands as well. That is why I bought my last two vehicles using emails and Sales Managers. You get the best price with no unpleasant game playing.

I like to do factory orders just using emails to Sales Managers at different dealers.. If your trading in, all they need is the Vin and they can do a fair appraisal subject to viewing. If they ever try to beat your trade down using maintenance records, leave and find a better dealer. My 08 Duramax trade was never serviced by anyone but myself and I got top dollar. I was a Ford Salesman for 7 months so I learned a few things about how to get a fair deal. If you do get into hard negotiating on an in stock vehicle you really like, any time they let you walk, your probably have reached a fair price. You have a better chance getting to this fair price at the end of any month and any time they try to add on document costs, don't fall for it. Last but not least, remember the business manager is also a commission salesperson and anything you decide to buy like extra warranty, financing ,accessories, etc is negotiable. My experience is in Canada so I am not sure if US dealers are as ruthless. Nice, polite people usually pay more for their vehicles. It is a shame that you have to be outspoken and even rude to get a fair price but that is the way it is at many dealerships and I am talking all brands as well. That is why I bought my last two vehicles using emails and Sales Managers. You get the best price with no unpleasant game playing.

I would agree for sure. I did get the run around from a dealer that was 2 hours away. I made them an offer on a truck, they told me there was no way they could get there. I told them I had that price somewhere else, but this one has the 20" wheels I would prefer. Essentially said i'm getting xx off here, they basically told me it wasnt possible. I said thanks, i'll go there then. 10 minutes later I get a call back saying ok we can get there. They told me they could be in the ball park of what the two other dealers I drove at were after seeing a dozen or so pics and having vin ect on my trade. Get down there, and they are 1500$ less than both of the other trade offers I had, and were taking off less.

THey got all pushy telling me they WILL sell the truck for what there asking and the GM couldnt believe the sales manager and salesman went as low as they did ect. I told them all you did was stick the additional money you discounted off the new truck to me on the old one. I would not recommend alexander blaise dealerships to anybody.

Seems a major shift in prices today. Laura was 13k below sticker on HD Denalis earlier this week (after the first of the month). Today it's down to 9 grand. One of the local dealers here had a HD Denali for 10k off, today it's down to 7k off.

Archived