Price check - 2017 Chevy 2500 LT Crew 6.0

Hey Everybody,

I'm Looking at a new Chevy 3/4 ton and I wanted to get an idea what everyone else is paying/seeing for prices.

2017 Chevy 2500HD LT crew cab Z71

6.0 Vortec

All star pkg.

LT plus pkg.

Snow Plow Prep

Spray in bed liner

20" 5-spoke wheels

Asking price $53,000

Selling price $45,000

Does this sound like a reasonable offer?

Many thanks,

Jim

Hey Everybody,

I'm Looking at a new Chevy 3/4 ton and I wanted to get an idea what everyone else is paying/seeing for prices.

2017 Chevy 2500HD LT crew cab Z71

6.0 Vortec

All star pkg.

LT plus pkg.

Snow Plow Prep

Spray in bed liner

20" 5-spoke wheels

Asking price $53,000

Selling price $45,000

Does this sound like a reasonable offer?

Many thanks,

Jim

Think that's a little much.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

15% off MSRP seems to an average from my experience and want I've read here. But since it's a new 2017, I'm surprised you're getting that so early after their release (even though the gassers are the same). I'd be looking for leftover '16s if you want the better price.

Did a quick build and price on the website and got $52,325.00 after a 500.00 discount along with package combination discounts.

Agreed that you could probably do better with a 16 off the lot - there is nothing different between the 16 and 17 in terms of engine or transmission.

for 17 you may want to look at the Alaskan special edition as it does have several options you are looking for along with black wheels and special tires

Prob won't help, but for what it's worth...my 2015 new sticker was $50,000 (6.0, LT, no snow prep pkg, 4.10 rearend, trailer tow pkg, Z71 pkg) and with rebates or whatever, got it for $43,000. I wouldn't think much would change in 2 years. Same truck.

Sounds right on to me. Looks to be going for supplier pricing if not a smidge better (8k off sticker). Actually, I wonder if it is a tagged truck... Remember, 2017 model year are lower on incentive amounts until later on in the year. I only see $500 consumer cash on 2017 HD trucks. 2016 they have $2000 consumer cash. Incentives change monthly as well.

Archived