Weather Tech No Drill Mud Flaps

SMJ24

I tried the rear husky's for about a day and took them back because the adhesive didn't stick. I exchanged them for WeatherTech, and have had no issues. They actually look and work pretty good.. The only issue I've heard about is if you are backing up your truck and hit something (like a snow bank) they could pop off; however, that's probably a potential issue with any rigid mud flap.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like my Weather Tech No Drill Flaps. Form fitting. Easy install. Rock chip count WAY down. Easy to clean. Good color/texture match for the factory black mold trims. Relatively inexpensive. Came with the install tool.

For those who chirp about a lack of idiot proofing for backing into things I ask. IF you back into a pole and dent the bumper/tailgate/box is that a design flaw of the truck as well? :idiot:

Sorry I'm late getting back. My installer drilled the holes and they install 5-7 sets of these a DAY so they were pretty quick. Drill the holes and brushed on some quick-dry primer while they installed a liner and tonneau. Went back and installed the flaps in about 5 minutes total after that.

I have not removed them but each flap has about 4 screws that would come out quickly with a power screwdriver if you wanted to take them off. Most of the screws go back in to hold the wheel well liners in place and keep dirt out of the newly drilled holes.

no worries. i opted not to drill the hole for the rear flaps just yet. I'm going to see how the adhesive along with the clip hold up first. now i need to go find some mud to drive through to see how they do.

After my range therapy session last weekend and getting mud all over the place, I will be getting some of these. I watched videos of both the WT and the Huskies. I think I will go with WT for the ability to take them on/off if I ever decide to.

After my range therapy session last weekend and getting mud all over the place, I will be getting some of these. I watched videos of both the WT and the Huskies. I think I will go with WT for the ability to take them on/off if I ever decide to.

Weathertechs have served me well this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived