New brake pads

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulling the wheels off today and will update once I look, I'm curious with all the feedback saying that should be OK

He was nice guy I knew him here only on the forum but I just hope at least some people learned from his mistake. Please take the time to read about how to properly jack your vehicle up.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone know where to send flowers for the showing?

LOL...I just got done with completely going over my Rig from front to back....40K everything changed except the Tranny and coolant....I looked at my pads for shits and giggles they appear to have 3/4 pad remaining to marginal wear and the brake fluid is a **** hair below line I marked when new......So, Yeah working on and around trucks requires decent jacks and and stands. Apparently his go to Harbor Freight 1.5 ton blew a seal?

Maybe since he said he had to borrow a jack since his was too small, he jacked up a corner and didn't have a jack stand and the jack failed to only have the rotor bang into the floor/ground. And now he's mad that he has to buy another rotor and too embarrassed that it happened.

Still here - I headed out of town before I could borrow a strong enough jack - and I have jack stands that are 4 ton, so I should be OK there. Stay tuned...

Man we can't hood our breaths much longer, we all thought you were dead.

Archived