Selling brand new stock 22" Sierra Denali Wheels and Tires and Tri

mayfieldjeff

Hi, I am buying and picking up a brand new 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali today. I am not a fan of the 22" wheels nor the Tri-Mode Power Step bars. So I am buying after market. I am selling all 4 brand new wheels and tires as well as the Power Step Bars. PM me if interested.

post-176785-0-83202100-1504206452_thumb.png

sorry about posting in the wrong section. im new to the site. please advise the correct place.

I'm going with the AMp Research power steps.

thanks.

So you're replacing OEM $1000+ automatic power steps for aftermarket $1000+ automatic power steps? I don't get it.

Too bad only people with factory installed powersteps can install those OEM ones. Otherwise I'd take them in a heartbeat.

So you're replacing OEM $1000+ automatic power steps for aftermarket $1000+ automatic power steps? I don't get it.

Too bad only people with factory installed powersteps can install those OEM ones. Otherwise I'd take them in a heartbeat.

lol, didn't make sense to me either on the steps. but if you got money burning a hole in your pocket, might as well. ha

hey guys, i see your point. but i plan on putting a leveling kit on the truck and larger tires which will raise the truck up quite a bit. the power steps are cool but they only come out from the side of the truck straight out not down. with young kids that i will have to tote around a lot and a short wife, i need the bars to drop down not come straight out. does that make sense? plus maybe its just me but i am also not a fan of seeing them with the 2 1/2" piece of chrome just under my door. i would rather have bars that are practically hidden then drop down when the door is open.

lol, didn't make sense to me either on the steps. but if you got money burning a hole in your pocket, might as well. ha

Totally makes sense to me. I've got the Denali Ultimate 16 as well, I can't stand the factory installed powersteps as they don't go down, just out. They are not at the optimal height, our King Ranch Expedition has the amp steps and they dip down to a nice height. I'd be interested from the OP if the AMP power steps will work just like factory and how the install goes.

As for the wheels, I'd like to get rid of my 22's as well, they ride like hell.

hey guys, i see your point. but i plan on putting a leveling kit on the truck and larger tires which will raise the truck up quite a bit. the power steps are cool but they only come out from the side of the truck straight out not down. with young kids that i will have to tote around a lot and a short wife, i need the bars to drop down not come straight out. does that make sense? plus maybe its just me but i am also not a fan of seeing them with the 2 1/2" piece of chrome just under my door. i would rather have bars that are practically hidden then drop down when the door is open.

What size wheels / tires U looking to get?

I feel the pain - would not want to tote around a short wife either.........

:noway:

i am planning on getting 20x9 all black 5 spoke wheels with 295/60/r20.

haha about short wife!

My OEM's are 275/55 R20 - Most def need to start looking at Michelins in that size for future ref..................

Thinking the new expanding rain groove tech Premier LTX - Going to try a set on the wife's Subaru Outback this Fall..............

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?tireIndex=1&autoMake=Chevrolet&autoYear=2017&autoModel=Silverado+1500+4wd&autoModClar=Crew+Cab+Max+Trailering+Pack&width=275%2F&ratio=55&diameter=20&sortCode=60062&skipOver=true&minSpeedRating=S&minLoadRating=S

I am in Slidell, Louisiana. price for the full set is $2250. only has 50 miles on them so far. need to ride on them till i get my new ones next week though. so they may have 500 or so by the time they come off.

Archived