First real snow since I got my truck

We had our first real snow since I got my truck today. But I just could not bring myself to take her out and get her dirty and salty so we both played hookie from work and have spent the day laying around being lazy. 

snow2.thumb.jpg.78b18ba4be82b5d82cf19f4aacead3ec.jpgsnow.thumb.jpg.488eca903f14370f0b4549d7d50aa342.jpg

Love that color on your Sierra and I don't blame you for not wanting to get it dirty and salty, but hey you have a good excuse, that compact car parked behind your Sierra is blocking your garage exit and there's no way that compact could make it out of the driveway, right? lol . Looks like you have about 8" of wet snow?  And btw the salt will hang around long after the snow is gone unless you get a gully washer so car washes that have the underbody wash are the ticket.

I hear you.  My new truck is Black.  It almost made me cry to see how awful it looked after driving on snowy/salty roads.  To make matters worse we had about 2 weeks where if barely got above zero.  There was no way to wash it.  After it did warm up a bit, it took 2 trips through the wash to get it mostly clean.  Of course, I live on a dirt road which always has some snow cover, so it was already a little dirty by the time i got home.

I haven't actually had the chance to drive it in deep snow yet, but from what i can tell so far, it will be much better in the snow than my Nissan Armada was.

I don’t drive my truck in the salt....I waste away my awd car instead - much funnerer with lower c of g.

Love that color and looks awesome nice and shiny there!

Sent from device. Excuse errors.

Archived